There have been quite a few complaints about the Devs not reacting to the negative feedback recently, and they did answer in some cases ... and here and there you see a post from a dev hinting something that they are working on.
But nobody is going to read through all these posts. Nobody knows whats really going on.
Devs, please give us a short Roadmap / Develepment Update on what you are doing right now!
No Huge Text thats TL;DR
It doesnt need to be a large, detailed roadmap. Just give us something that we can look forwards to.
All we have right now (server issues aside) is a broken Tier and Progression System and a sh*t ton of complaints about EVERYTHING.
People are posting Ideas and (mostly) negative Feedback about current issues an all we get is:
"THX for ur feedback very appreciated we are doing something"
I always got new ideas/suggestions but I'm always thinking to myself: I wanna know what they are doing before I post about this topic. My biggest issue is as always progression and the tier system.
But instead of waiting for a Dev Tracker or anything like that I'll just try to list things up myself and try to update it whenever the devs are posting randomly on the forums, discord, community livestreams and discord roundtables.
Things that are mostly certain
- Server Issues, obviously thats the highest priority right now wich is actively being worked on.
- Devs are planning to reach out to the community more because of the complaints of not doing that.
- "Something is being done to the Progression 2.0 thing"
This sentence is all we get from the Devs. Please let us know what we can expect because frankly, I don't expect much from this sentence
Also this Post from DN_Rachsucht is pretty interesting because they do aknowledge that the current system has flaws, but in its core its going to stay.
- "Something is being done to Maintenance"
Once again, nothing solid here
- Numerical Ship data
- Buggy Energy Wheel fix, priority unknown
- A new Map called Elysium
- Some kind of trading System, and other Cosmetic stuff like emotes(?)
- giving Squad Member different colors in game has a low priority it seems :/
Other uncertain stuff
- From the last roundtable I heard that they are thinking about an option to turn off Aim Assist (RM
PLEASE for the love of god do that. I want to Zoom In without the Aim Assist ruining my aim.
Thats ... all I know unfortunately
If anybody knows more please let me know so I can add it to this list