FORUMS

Development Tracker?

Posted: //
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:23 a.m.

Updated //
Feb. 1, 2017, 4:56 a.m.

There have been quite a few complaints about the Devs not reacting to the negative feedback recently, and they did answer in some cases ... and here and there you see a post from a dev hinting something that they are working on.
But nobody is going to read through all these posts. Nobody knows whats really going on.

Devs, please give us a short Roadmap / Develepment Update on what you are doing right now!
No Huge Text thats TL;DR
It doesnt need to be a large, detailed roadmap. Just give us something that we can look forwards to.
All we have right now (server issues aside) is a broken Tier and Progression System and a sh*t ton of complaints about EVERYTHING.
People are posting Ideas and (mostly) negative Feedback about current issues an all we get is:
"THX for ur feedback very appreciated we are doing something"
I always got new ideas/suggestions but I'm always thinking to myself: I wanna know what they are doing before I post about this topic. My biggest issue is as always progression and the tier system.

But instead of waiting for a Dev Tracker or anything like that I'll just try to list things up myself and try to update it whenever the devs are posting randomly on the forums, discord, community livestreams and discord roundtables.

Things that are mostly certain

Other uncertain stuff

• From the last roundtable I heard that they are thinking about an option to turn off Aim Assist (RMsmile
    PLEASE for the love of god do that. I want to Zoom In without the Aim Assist ruining my aim.

Thats ... all I know unfortunately

If anybody knows more please let me know so I can add it to this list

Blue Vengeance - Deutscher Multigaming Casual Clan

Jan. 31, 2017, 11:26 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:29 a.m.

well if progression 2.0 is staying ANYTHING like it is i am never returning to this game

Feb. 1, 2017, 9:28 a.m.

Not even an Answer. Guess I posted this at the wrong time.
I just want to know whats up with the development :/

Blue Vengeance - Deutscher Multigaming Casual Clan

Feb. 1, 2017, 7:38 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 1, 2017, 7:39 p.m.

Hey there Kazma! This has been mentioned during previous streams, but our Community team plans on discussing what we're working on more detail in the future. Keep in mind, a lot of our time is consumed with stability issues and solving key bugs. We've had quite a few late nights (and beers) to tackle these problems, but we're not done yet.

We look forward to sharing more of our plans soon (tm)! Stay classy, captain. smile

Michael "cult" Carlock

Producer on Dreadnought

Feb. 1, 2017, 8:24 p.m.

The issue is... Once a dev, or anyone related to the company says ANYTHING, the community locks it in and holds them to it. Then riots when it doesn't happen. People already read too much into simple statements. Imagine what would happen if the devs said "We might have something about new ships later on this year" Then 2018 comes and nothing is said because either the new ships weren't ready, or the idea was canned during the planning stage. People would flip, acting as if the devs said "Theres going to be new ships this year"

Devs saying anything that isn't ambiguous or over general is a dangerous game.

alt text

DN_cult#1584 posted (#post-101857) Currently in discussion / design: · ̶W̶a̶i̶f̶u̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶n̶s

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.