FORUMS

So we lose money for playing Veteran fleet now?

Posted: //
Feb. 1, 2017, 6:20 p.m.

Haree78#3457 posted (#post-100811)

ItsGary#1520 posted (#post-100758)

So quick maths shows me that to afford a Tier 4 ship at that rate, not buying any modules (who can afford to buy modules anyway?), would take the simple task of playing for 103.2 hours.

Yea this is a big problem, I don't play many games that long at all so the chance Iamage to get to see any part of this game beyond tier 3 is a big no.

Feb. 2, 2017, 6:02 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 2, 2017, 6:03 p.m.

I'm kinda glad that I resisted the temptation to buy one of the Founder Packs. I'm sorry but just from following the forums and reading the discussions it's quite clear that the suits at these companies have no idea how to run a successful FtP game and want to do "World of Tanks in Space". I quit Wargaming's games because of their greedy business practices (e.g. forcing you to pay for Premium to not spin your wheels grinding endlessly, tiered system, excessive "maintenance" costs making you lose money even with Premium if you lose high tier matches, etc). It's sad that this game is trying to copy the worst business practices of Wargaming when they could try to be so much better.

Feb. 2, 2017, 6:08 p.m.

LordSolarMacharius#7751 posted (#post-101401)

I'm kinda glad that I resisted the temptation to buy one of the Founder Packs. I'm sorry but just from following the forums and reading the discussions it's quite clear that the suits at these companies have no idea how to run a successful FtP game and want to do "World of Tanks in Space". I quit Wargaming's games because of their greedy business practices (e.g. forcing you to pay for Premium to not spin your wheels grinding endlessly, tiered system, excessive "maintenance" costs making you lose money even with Premium if you lose high tier matches, etc). It's sad that this game is trying to copy the worst business practices of Wargaming when they could try to be so much better.

Wise decision.

Forged in Apulia.

Feb. 3, 2017, 8:16 a.m.

Updated //
Feb. 3, 2017, 9:58 a.m.

Day 3: still waiting for the fix before i even touch the game again. i guess i'll give the hotfix time until my elite runs out.

Feb. 3, 2017, 11:58 a.m.

Updated //
Feb. 3, 2017, 12:01 p.m.

Yes this system does not work at all. I'll come back when it's fixed.

I lost the credits I grinded the last day in a few matches I lost on veteran.

Playing with my Jutland and seeing the team loose is a real pain and I get really angry and frustrated.
That's not why I play games.

This is a major issue that should be addressed ASAP

I suggest to simply remove it. I you add a credit bonus for winning, witch would make total sense it is enough motivation.

As it is it is simply pay to play...

Feb. 3, 2017, 2:41 p.m.

LordSolarMacharius#7751 posted (#post-101401)

My thoughts exactly my man, at first I was bummed out I'd missed the founders packs, but having played a little bit now, and seeing the thoughts and opinions of many veteran alpha/beta testers I'm glad I didn't give these guys a cent. They don't deserve it, they're clearly ignoring the most devoted of their community and are just trying to plug as much money as possible out of those few who are staying. Excellent concept, seems like a huge wasted oppurtunity though. smile I'm baffled anyone is using the Wargaming system anymore at this point.

Feb. 3, 2017, 3:21 p.m.

In fairness today's maintenance and applied patch is seeking to address this issue - fingers crossed!!!

Feb. 4, 2017, 6:50 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 4, 2017, 7:05 p.m.

This is absurd...wth, i won a battle with a rank 4 ship and i won ...1276 creditS , AND COST WAS 1500 ? WTH is wrong with devs ? How the f... can they alow this to happend, even if its in betta , i pay real money for credits , not beta money . When i lose , ok i understand to lose credits, but when u win to ALSO LOSE CREDS ??????????????????????
How i will be able to buy a 100k credits ship ? Playing all day and if my team have rank 1 or 2 in it to leave the MM before match start ? FFS !!!!!!!
Now again , a win and gain 1234 credits , and i really dont understand why if i won when i recieve creds say "Win Booster = 0" ?

Feb. 4, 2017, 7:01 p.m.

Yea maintenance is still full of issues, beyond the conceptual kind. Hopefully they will resolve the bugs soon, and we'll see some credit refunds coming.

Unlocking all ships and modules should not be the endgame, it should mark the point where the game truly begins.

Feb. 4, 2017, 7:09 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 4, 2017, 7:09 p.m.

In the last 4 days was one patch and 2 maintenance , they said the creds issue will be done , will be fixed , well ques what, they didnt fixed,
now i understand why the other 2 games , like this one , are more popular , to bad , ill finish my creds on this game and ill join those too

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.