FORUMS

MorallyGray: There seems to still be confusion on how the chat system works

Posted: //
May 19, 2016, 9:29 a.m.

Updated //
May 19, 2016, 9:44 a.m.

So i have finally rectified my chat issues, however im not sure if its set in stone yet, i'm still talking to support about the bizarre issues i was having, i believe it was tied to the amount of people on my list.

Anyhoo, i would like to understand the various commands to manually whisper to people and the like, are the commands simplified as in other games where you can simple /g /w /s, or am i required to do something else to respond to people in-game through whispers?

Gray.

May 19, 2016, 10:10 a.m.

You cannot currently respond to whispers in game. You can:

Enter: All chat
Shift+Enter: Team Chat
Ctrl+Enter: Squad Chat

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

May 19, 2016, 10:13 a.m.

Wyvyrias: Why is MorallyGray putting his name into every of his thread titles?

May 19, 2016, 12:39 p.m.

Well Wyvyrias, that's a great question. You see it all started one day when i was walking down a small dark alley with nothing more than a joyous expression on my face and a song on my lips. Being that it is winter here, my exposed chest was beyond unacceptable for public viewing, once i realised this it was too late. A magical fairy appeared before me. The fairy said "MORALLY!", naturally i shreaked at the shear volume of its reverberating voice on those cold brick walls. "y..y..yes" i said, it pointed at me with is twinkle dust wand and said, "make sure that all your statuses have your name in it so people can wonder why you put your name in the title every time". This was odd to me, "what for?" i inquired. A stern look was fixed on me, "look, just do it, K?". without a better answer to this, i just conceded the topic "Oh ok, i guess that puts my mind at rest, ill do it".

And that's why i have to do it, because fairy.

May 19, 2016, 12:44 p.m.

MorallyGray#0031 posted (#post-35357)

Well Wyvyrias, that's a great question. You see it all started one day when i was walking down a small dark alley with nothing more than a joyous expression on my face and a song on my lips. Being that it is winter here, my exposed chest was beyond unacceptable for public viewing, once i realised this it was too late. A magical fairy appeared before me. The fairy said "MORALLY!", naturally i shreaked at the shear volume of its reverberating voice on those cold brick walls. "y..y..yes" i said, it pointed at me with is twinkle dust wand and said, "make sure that all your statuses have your name in it so people can wonder why you put your name in the title every time". This was odd to me, "what for?" i inquired. A stern look was fixed on me, "look, just do it, K?". without a better answer to this, i just conceded the topic "Oh ok, i guess that puts my mind at rest, ill do it".

Seems legit.

May 19, 2016, 12:52 p.m.

MorallyGray#0031 posted (#post-35357)

Reported.
Reason: Praise.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.