FORUMS

Need grind tips

Posted: //
Feb. 5, 2017, 11:49 a.m.

Hello,

Maybe I have created such a post some time ago, i don't know. So is there a legal way without cheating to get tons of xp after every match? Do you devs know a way to "grind good"? I am asking for a legal way no cheating, no hacking, just a good, efficient way to hoard xp and fp. Must I get a lot of kills or a high k/d? It's going so unbelievable slow for me. I dont want to play the same ship for nearly monts just to research all the modules I need to research the new ships. I am asking for a way or method which is efficient and still fair for everyone.

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

Feb. 5, 2017, 12:29 p.m.

Interesting, but at the moment I just have the nav medium dreadnought. But I will try this when I have unlocked it.

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

Feb. 5, 2017, 12:50 p.m.

^^ This and also koshhealbot ... its blatantly overpowered at the moment and will happily keep even a destroyer alive whilst being bombarded by the entire enemy fleet, hence even without premium time, you'll get 6-10k exp.

But, just wait ... chill until they fix the credit issues, once they're fixed I do believe the grind will be less arduous.

Feb. 5, 2017, 12:53 p.m.

what 6-10-16k exp?
even you score the 1st rank with 3000+score at best you would only get 6k xp with Elite status, I wanna to know where 10k or 16k come from?
in average match if you doing so-so , you will get only 4k xp or less

Feb. 5, 2017, 12:54 p.m.

But, just wait ... chill until they fix the credit issues, once they're fixed I do believe the grind will be less arduous.

Yes, hopefully.

^I want to believe^

Feb. 6, 2017, 6:24 a.m.

Hey Enterprise.
XP is linked to the score shown at the end of the match, thus healers with high scores get lots of xp for their ship. Otherwise credits are linked imho to ribbons like "kill enemy", "deal x amount of heal/dmg". Tanking ribbons are bugged at the moment so if you go nav it's all about killing people to get credits.
Also K/D has nothing to do with it. 7/7 gets you more credits than 5/0. I don't really have clue whats the matter with assists.

Get Armor Amp with the nav and try to get into plasma broadside range. Also switch between main and sec guns for reload. Your repeater guns are very strong!
Main gun dmg is 645/610/440 for close to long range.
I don't have values for the repeaters but i tend to say mid and close range they are stronger then your mains.

Another option would be warp jump but your are a lot squishier then and the low lvl jumps are not targeted.

Use your energy and use it wisely. Never get into a situation were you don't have energy or armor amp up.

Feb. 6, 2017, 6:52 a.m.

Currently the Onslaught mode is disabled, but when it comes back, I recommend playing that. Because usually matches last longer, more scores to finish the match is required and you have time to earn more kills and ribbons. Killing NPCs (all ship types) can help you reach higher scores easier/faster. This applies to healers too, because even though they wouldn't get more kills than in TDM, matches last longer = more time to heal team mates = higher score.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.