FORUMS

Enough of this, because enough is enough!

Posted: //
Feb. 5, 2017, 1:40 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 5, 2017, 1:41 p.m.

What is this novice matches plagued by tier 3's and tier 4's, destroying and i mean seriously destroying any enjoyment on people trying to play the game and level up their low tier ships... the power gap from a tier 1/2 to tier 3/4 is huge...

Stop this, i dont care if there arent enought players to go around, you are just decreasing the player base has it is, low level players will get frustrated and quit because they cant play against people on their tier.... make people fight in their tier thats the only good way to go!

"mess with the best, die like the rest!"

Feb. 5, 2017, 1:47 p.m.

Developers already mentioned this is a bug.

Anyway, most of that matchmaking exploit abusers with t4 squads are located in official discord server, streaming their endless win streaks on twitch, and consider themselves player majority, while everybody else are haters and toxic speakers.

Truth that some of them are official channel mods, so don't expect matchmaking issues will get high priority. Not until all devs closest friends will have their fun raping noobs in disbalanced matches.

Feb. 5, 2017, 2:04 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 6, 2017, 10:11 a.m.

Tempestor#9528 posted (#post-102632)

Who wants to bet if this post is gonna get deleted tomorrowsmile

I'll take 6ft Damage Control attempts for 500

'Member when SixFoot tried to justify making Dreadnought P2W? I Do! No seriously I 'member! Also 'member "The Article"? I 'member!
SixFoot, a very accurate company name. They only bury their games Six Feet under.

Feb. 5, 2017, 2:05 p.m.

Tempestor#9528 posted (#post-102632)

Who wants to bet if this post is gonna get deleted tomorrowsmile

No doubts. Obvious "hate speech" and "unconstructive".

Feb. 5, 2017, 2:10 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 5, 2017, 2:11 p.m.

Truth that some of them are official channel mods, so don't expect matchmaking issues will get high priority. Not until all devs closest friends will have their fun raping noobs in disbalanced matches.
Helpful information to have. Now I can comfortably write this game off, because that's just disgusting.

Feb. 5, 2017, 2:18 p.m.

This has been ongoing for a year. At this point strife is apart of Dreadnought. You either accept the current issues it's plagued with or wait and comeback when hopefully some of it is ironed out. Considering the amount of issues... it's going to take quite some time.

We had a stack of issues back when the days were simple. 15 ships and one matchmaking system for everyone. Those issues weren't fixed before or after 2.0 launched. Now it's 50 ships and multiple tiers with similar and additional issues. If that took a year I'd except it to take at least another to see this finally start to resemble a finished product.

Until then you are stuck in some nasty growing pains. I opted on waiting for them to heavily revise some of their current mechanics. They will... it's just again a matter of time and learning what isn't working. As long as 6ft is willing to pay for it we've got no worries. Until then... I wait in the ether.

Feb. 5, 2017, 2:22 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 5, 2017, 3:04 p.m.

Oh my lord, none of this is accurate or truthful. The level of toxicity in this thread is beyond the pale.

Recruits are getting pulled into Vet matches, NOT the other way around (though admittedly that was a bug for awhile). Magnus Tide is just a ragechild who took his losses to the Discord group's team to heart and instead of getting better and making his own team to challenge them he decided to become saltier than the Dead Sea.

The people in the discord group don't 'abuse the bug to -censored- noobs in disbalanced (really, disbalanced? That's not even a word) matches'. They group up because they enjoy playing together and because they like to win. Premades aren't against the rules they're just more effective.

This thread is cancer. Anyone who buys into it is a new cancer patient.

Now, if you're done being ignorant, can we stop spreading hate and virulent lies out of sheer pettiness?

Thanks.

Calm In The Chaos
To dominate one's enemies one must have a quick mind and a still soul.

Feb. 5, 2017, 2:28 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 5, 2017, 2:35 p.m.

Tempestor#9528 posted (#post-102640)

calm you are new to the game right?
if so lets see how optimisic you are in a monthxD

No amount of developer mishandling is worthy of the sheer toxicity in this thread. There is no justification. Being nasty does no-one any favors.

And yes, I'm new. Two weeks, to be precise. But in that time I've ground up to t4. I'm well aware that without bugs I'd be in t5. That my game experience would be more enjoyable. I'm aware that the monetization mechanic is unpopular and I understand why it is. I'm not particularly fond of it myself. I've been a gamer since the NES days. I was there for the rise of online gaming and have been there for it's every permutation. I've seen this entire cycle before and I will see it again.

Developers are people too. They have feelings, families, worries, concerns, flaws, talents, etc etc. Treating them like trash because you don't like the way they are making their game only shows how shallow the one acting in such a base-born manner truly is.

Calm In The Chaos
To dominate one's enemies one must have a quick mind and a still soul.

Feb. 5, 2017, 2:30 p.m.

Calm In The Chaos#1960 posted (#post-102639)

Oh my lord, none of this is accurate or truthful. The level of toxic ignorance in this thread is beyond the pale.

Now, if you're all done being ignorant, can we stop spreading hate and virulent lies out of sheer pettiness?

Thanks.

Not sure what you're on about. Having been here from nearly the start this is quite par for the course. Well truth be told it was more stable in the alpha days... but a lot less mechanics were in play. Unless you took everything literally. I'm merely pointing out it's been a long road with many bumps. There's been issues with matchmaking since matchmaking was implemented. It's merely changed what issues based on the current update. Sometimes it's the wild imbalance, lack of population, bugs and now the tier system adding it's share of problems. Like the current bug.

Like I said... you can accept it as it is or wait. It's up to you. Everyone will have different tastes.

Feb. 5, 2017, 2:46 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 5, 2017, 3:27 p.m.

Calm In The Chaos#1960 posted (#post-102639)

Oh my lord, none of this is accurate or truthful. The level of toxicity in this thread is beyond the pale.

Recruits are getting pulled into Vet matches, NOT the other way around (though admittedly that was a bug for awhile). Magnus Tide is just a ragechild who took his losses to the Discord group's team to heart and instead of getting better and making his own team to challenge them he decided to become saltier than the Dead Sea.

The people in the discord group don't 'abuse the bug to -censored- noobs in disbalanced (really, disbalanced? That's not even a word) matches'. They group up because they enjoy playing together and because they like to win. Premades aren't against the rules they're just more effective.

This thread is cancer. Anyone who buys into it is a new cancer patient.

Now, if you're all done being ignorant, can we stop spreading hate and virulent lies out of sheer pettiness?

Thanks.

Protecting your precious toys with lies never gets old. That was so predictable.

Playing t4 squadrons with no equal matchmaking, which is a bug, is exploit abusing. I've seen your streams - pack of three overpowered players with full briefs on t4 ships raping teams packed with t2-t3 and barely one t4 ships. And that what you constantly do in discord with mods. Like to win, eh?

Good job in game destruction, guys.
Keep on screaming "toxic!!!" on everything you don't like. You are one of the reasons why this toxicity is happening.
Keep on lying to us and developers that things are OK. Oh well, maybe it's OK just for you.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.