FORUMS

Closed Beta Test Survey

Posted: //
July 19, 2016, 5:12 p.m.

Bring optimization to the game . This is priority number one. Droping fps in close combat battles are too heavy.
The other question is faster matchmaking search. It's OMG too long

July 30, 2016, 7:50 a.m.

Slimak81#0619 posted (#post-40968)

Bring optimization to the game . This is priority number one. Droping fps in close combat battles are too heavy.

What? Is your tower brown and say "Idaho" on the side?

July 30, 2016, 9:53 a.m.

btw new survey is up for those who like answering them:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DNBI1

World of dreadnoughts ftw!

July 30, 2016, 7:56 p.m.

Updated //
July 30, 2016, 7:57 p.m.

Wanted to post something that may not be read by those who need to but here goes. Started playing the beta but find myself waiting to get into a match which tends to about 5 to 10 minutes of a wait and so that I feel is like forever. Then I try to figure out how long it will take to get GP so I can get a ship. I get frustrated just playing the same ship and it takes forever to get in a game then I wind up back to playing World of Warships. I know its a beta but I guess I have to wait until we can make GP before you can get anything worthwhile and who knows when that will be and so I wind up not playing much, if at all.

Aug. 1, 2016, 9:53 p.m.

Updated //
Aug. 1, 2016, 9:53 p.m.

Helltrooper509#5581 posted (#post-41689)

Wanted to post something that may not be read by those who need to but here goes. Started playing the beta but find myself waiting to get into a match which tends to about 5 to 10 minutes of a wait and so that I feel is like forever. Then I try to figure out how long it will take to get GP so I can get a ship. I get frustrated just playing the same ship and it takes forever to get in a game then I wind up back to playing World of Warships. I know its a beta but I guess I have to wait until we can make GP before you can get anything worthwhile and who knows when that will be and so I wind up not playing much, if at all.

You will see a lot of improvements as we move towards Dreadnought 2.0 and open beta. smile

Aug. 2, 2016, 8:53 p.m.

Slimak81#0619 posted (#post-40968)

The other question is faster matchmaking search. It's OMG too long

--This guy gets it. Also, more variety with ships and weapons would be cool

Aug. 6, 2016, 2:25 a.m.

I be sure too once the download finishes! Thx for the invite, and right before my birthday too smile!

Aug. 6, 2016, 8:38 a.m.

DN_EmptyTuxedo#3505 posted (#post-36261)

Let us know what you think of closed beta so far with this survey. We're only a few weeks into CBT, and we'd love to hear your opinions on Dreadnought!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/S2LDWR8

So I took your link to give a survey, but on the survey it doesn't convey whether or not a "1" is the high rating or low rating. Just to be clear, you might want to clarify what your values mean instead of saying give a number without a reference to what they mean. That or I'm just blind...

Aug. 6, 2016, 1:50 p.m.

BattleDread#9574 posted (#post-41989)

I be sure too once the download finishes! Thx for the invite, and right before my birthday too smile!

Happy early Birthday! Blowing up your adversaries in Dreadnought, that sounds like a pretty great birthday to me! smile

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.