FORUMS

Numerical Ship Stats!

Posted: //
June 2, 2016, 7:54 a.m.

Snib#1627 posted (#post-37166)

Just so you know, I checked the first couple of fire rate values and sorry to tell you but they were all wrong without exception, so might be worth taking them down again until the devs get you correct values.

I first thought so as well, but now I'm thinking the firerate is shown as e.g. 0.25 for Monarch = 0.25 seconds per shot as in 4 shots per second instead of 0.25 shots per second. Did some quick test with Monarch and Talionis for this, but no one take this for granted.

By the way, does anyone happen to know whether the damage listed is for one projectile or total for all projectiles fired once per turret? This is mainly for those weapons that fire multiple times per click.

June 2, 2016, 7:57 a.m.

MarkZero#8287 posted (#post-37177)

Snib#1627 posted (#post-37166)

Just so you know, I checked the first couple of fire rate values and sorry to tell you but they were all wrong without exception, so might be worth taking them down again until the devs get you correct values.

I first thought so as well, but now I'm thinking the firerate is shown as e.g. 0.25 for Monarch = 0.25 seconds per shot as in 4 shots per second instead of 0.25 shots per second. Did some quick test with Monarch and Talionis for this, but no one take this for granted.

Correct. What he lists as fire rate is weapon cooldown time (m_weaponCooldownTime parameter). Just that the numbers aren't up to date.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

June 2, 2016, 8:50 a.m.

Snib#1627 posted (#post-37178)

Correct. What he lists as fire rate is weapon cooldown time (m_weaponCooldownTime parameter). Just that the numbers aren't up to date.

Good to know! Hopefully the data gets updated soon enough though, but I suppose this is one of the consequences of the game being in beta, with everything being subject to change.

June 2, 2016, 1:12 p.m.

The data they give me is the data they give me. ¯\(ツ)
I'm not allowed to use stuff from datamining and they haven't posted anything in regards to fire rates in patch notes so that is the most up to date I can share :/

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

June 2, 2016, 1:51 p.m.

I know, I just thought you would want to know... :/

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

June 2, 2016, 4:11 p.m.

Chipinators#8309 posted (#post-37203)

I'm not allowed to use stuff from datamining and they haven't posted anything in regards to fire rates in patch notes so that is the most up to date I can share :/

No problem, I appreciate the effort you've done. I'll take what I get smile

June 5, 2016, 4:18 a.m.

Updated //
June 5, 2016, 4:20 a.m.

Chipinators#8309 posted (#post-36419)

Hey all! I know people have been wanting actual numbers for ship stats so I finally finished compiling the information in a public location. Check out the reddit for all of the data! Cheers!

Dreadnought Reddit: Ship Numerical Stats Data

Bookmarked, thanks.

Chipinators#8309 posted (#post-37203)

How would they stop you?

June 5, 2016, 4:33 a.m.

Updated //
June 5, 2016, 4:34 a.m.

Bitskrieg#0811 posted (#post-37555)

How would they stop you?

Well, they could throw some bans around.

Of course I could just dump all the stats anonymously into some google spreadsheet but then again why should I? If they don't want me to do it I'll simply not do it. It's their game and I enjoy it, I've got no reason to "fight" them.

Nothing's stopping you from writing your own parser though. smile

June 5, 2016, 8:54 a.m.

Snib#1627 posted (#post-37558)

Nothing's stopping you from writing your own parser though. smile

Laziness, mostly.

June 5, 2016, 9:12 p.m.

Thanks Chipinators. Very handy.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.