FORUMS

Where is the Trident I won?

Posted: //
Feb. 8, 2017, 6:44 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 8, 2017, 6:46 p.m.

Do I won the Trident ship from a live stream a few months back. I started playing now again cause I heard there would be no more wipes. But I dont see the Trident ship anywhere. Did I loose the ship I won when they went for the tier system or what has happened? Sux if they take away ships they handed out before... smile

Edit. I still have the key for it if that would help me get it back..

Feb. 8, 2017, 6:59 p.m.

Welcome back, Shoeshine! You will need to add it in the hanger to access it. If for some reason it is not there. Then please contact our Customer Support Team, enclose the key that was provided.

Feb. 8, 2017, 8:04 p.m.

Draex#3006 posted (#post-104082)

Welcome back, Shoeshine! You will need to add it in the hanger to access it. If for some reason it is not there. Then please contact our Customer Support Team, enclose the key that was provided.

How do I add it? From where? I clicked the hangar and add, but nothing showed up. And if I go to the shop it says it cost me money to get. Shouldnt it say that I own it if I had it? I think I might have to contact support then. Thx either way.

Feb. 9, 2017, 1:24 a.m.

Hello Shoeshine,

i also was one of the lucky stream winners of a Trident Bundle. After the 2nd last reset i also didnt have it anymore. I opened a support ticket on October 31, 2016 18:43:

I still dont have it back. The support team is very polite, but it looks like they cant solve that issue with getting it back. My ticket is still on hold (more than 3 month now).

Please also write a support ticket.

cheers
Micro

“I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die.”

Feb. 9, 2017, 7:42 a.m.

Microstar#9116 posted (#post-104195)

Hello Shoeshine,

i also was one of the lucky stream winners of a Trident Bundle. After the 2nd last reset i also didnt have it anymore. I opened a support ticket on October 31, 2016 18:43:

I still dont have it back. The support team is very polite, but it looks like they cant solve that issue with getting it back. My ticket is still on hold (more than 3 month now).

cheers
Micro

I wrote a ticket and they got back already. Apperantly its a known issue they have that some codes they handed out doesnt work and they are workin on a possible fix and will get back. Let's hope it doesnt take to long cause I sure miss that Trident Bundle I got. smile

Feb. 10, 2017, 10:38 a.m.

Updated //
Feb. 10, 2017, 10:40 a.m.

Shoeshine#6289 posted (#post-104392)

Microstar#9116 posted (#post-104195)

Hello Shoeshine,

cheers
Micro

I wrote a ticket and they got back already. Apperantly its a known issue they have that some codes they handed out doesnt work and they are workin on a possible fix and will get back. Let's hope it doesnt take to long cause I sure miss that Trident Bundle I got. smile
I think you will get it next year, in 2018 if the game continues on, good luck and hope they fix it for you, maintenance hot fix implementations /server couldn't be fixed nor it will after this long time, so what you think about a GP/Wining bundle?

i hope you guys get it ASAP, but don't wait for it though~ the post above you by microstar said it all.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.