General Discussion

About cosmetics

POSTED //
Feb 09, 2017 at 07:05 PM UTC 

When you buy a cosmetic badge, decal, etc. is it only per ship, or does it unlock that item for your use on any ship in your fleet?

POSTED //
Feb 09, 2017 at 07:52 PM UTC 

Last Updated //
Feb 09, 2017 at 07:58 PM UTC

They are bound to that (sub)class only,for example if u bought one for tier 1 medium destroyer,it will be available for all its tiers till t5.The ones though that are included in founder packs or earned as codes are available for all your ships.

"The First Of His Name"

POSTED //
Feb 17, 2017 at 09:47 AM UTC 

Odin#5262 posted (#post-104443)

They are bound to that (sub)class only,for example if u bought one for tier 1 medium destroyer,it will be available for all its tiers till t5.The ones though that are included in founder packs or earned as codes are available for all your ships.

Just to clarify do you mean If I buy a hull coating for the Gravis I can only use it on the Gravis and the Lorica? And if I bought a hull coating for the Cerberus I could use it right up to the Aion?

POSTED //
Feb 17, 2017 at 10:16 AM UTC 

Last Updated //
Feb 17, 2017 at 10:17 AM UTC

Yes

Anything you buy cosmetically applies UP and DOWN that ships line.

edit: Actually that's coatings and skins. Emblems and decals are ship specific.

Work Buy Consume Die

POSTED //
Feb 17, 2017 at 05:33 PM UTC 

Enjoy being nickle and dimed!

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." ― Zhuge Liang

POSTED //
Feb 18, 2017 at 02:49 AM UTC 

layinout#5947 posted (#post-104441)

When you buy a cosmetic badge, decal, etc. is it only per ship, or does it unlock that item for your use on any ship in your fleet?

Confirming what's been said. I unlocked bun bun for the T2 light arty and can use it on the others.

alt text

DN_cult#1584 posted (#post-101857)
Currently in discussion / design:
· ̶W̶a̶i̶f̶u̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶n̶s

Register or login to create a topic or post a reply.