Server Status

[COMPLETED] SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE: SUNDAY FEB. 12th 3:30 PM - 7:30 PM CST

POSTED //
Feb 12, 2017 at 09:11 PM UTC 

Last Updated //
Feb 13, 2017 at 12:26 AM UTC

UPDATE 6: 36 PM CST: Maintenance has been completed! Patch your launchers and enjoy!

We are taking an extended maintenance from 3:30 PM CST to 7:30 PM CST (9:30 PM UTC to 1:30 AM UTC) while we push Hotfix 1.4.2c that is intended to resolve the significant server instability that we have been experiencing.

We will update this thread once this maintenance has been completed or if any new issues develop. Thanks!

Sean "EmptyTuxedo" McIntosh
Community Manager

POSTED //
Feb 13, 2017 at 12:57 AM UTC 

Servers still down for me. Unfortunately its now been 6 hours smile

POSTED //
Feb 13, 2017 at 12:59 AM UTC 

The Servers are back. An Update must be download.

POSTED //
Feb 13, 2017 at 01:05 AM UTC 

does it solves red sands map crash? https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/51394/

POSTED //
Feb 13, 2017 at 01:15 AM UTC 

elite92#8071 posted (#post-105772)

does it solves red sands map crash? https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/51394/

No but it reintroduced all recently fixed issues:
Matchmaking borked again and puts tier 1 and 2 ships into veteran battle.
Unable to respawn.
etc

POSTED //
Feb 13, 2017 at 05:26 PM UTC 

server offline smile

POSTED //
Feb 13, 2017 at 08:56 PM UTC 

I still get kicked out and I installed the update from yesterday. I have yet to play an actual game outside of the tutorial. smh. I know its Beta and you guys are really trying but it's very frustrating to have downloaded this game several days ago, login, get kicked, login, wait, get kicked, update, wait, login, wait, get kicked.

POSTED //
Feb 13, 2017 at 10:01 PM UTC 

I have no idea what the developers' idea of server stability is but it obviously isn't the same as mine. I'll just sum up today's experience: Updated, got in, played one game, servers crashed. An hour later: Logged in, got into the HANGER, got kicked. 15 Minutes ago: Logged in, got in, invited a friend to my squad, got in a match, got kicked and will now probably have to grind like 5 recruit games to repay my service costs. Look, I've been a loyal supporter of this game since the first week of closed beta and stuck with it through all it's faults and crashes and bugs. I understand that developing a game is an extremely difficult endeavor but you cant just go claiming that you've fixed something that you haven't. At least be honest with us. I think I speak for everyone going through this when I say that we would be rather told "Hey, we are going to be having some server stability issues still" instead of a comforting lie that only gets our hopes up only to have them crushed by the iron boot of that message "The server are currently unavailable, please try again later." Keep doing what you are doing with the game though. as far as I can see that and the credit grind are the only things wrong with your game. Keep up the good work!

POSTED //
Feb 13, 2017 at 10:04 PM UTC 

Wow, that was just one big rant wasn't it. Anyways, I said the same thing to the ARK devs, "Fix your game before you do anything else" was essentially the message. They don't listen, but that doesn't mean that you can't!

POSTED //
Feb 13, 2017 at 10:49 PM UTC 

When do you think servers will be up ?

Register or login to create a topic or post a reply.