FORUMS

non-functional buttons with numbers / keybinding with abilities

Posted: //
June 7, 2016, 3:04 p.m.

I have non-functional buttons with numbers - keybinding with abilities (buttons 1, 2, 3, 4).

Where is the problem?

June 7, 2016, 3:11 p.m.

Snib#1627 posted (#post-35814)

There are various bugs and limitations with rebinding your keys in game, so best do it by manually editing this file (might have to rebind something first for it to get populated):

%LOCALAPPDATA%\DreadGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Input.ini

For your 1,2,3,4 issue on AZERTY just add this in:

m_localInputKeyMappings=(actionName="TriggerAbilityOne",Key=Ampersand,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
m_localInputKeyMappings=(actionName="TriggerAbilityTwo",Key=E_AccentAigu,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
m_localInputKeyMappings=(actionName="TriggerAbilityThree",Key=Quote,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
m_localInputKeyMappings=(actionName="TriggerAbilityFour",Key=Apostrophe,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

If you wanted to use actual 1,2,3,4 your keyboard you'd have to set bShift=True in the above.

Hope that helps.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

July 18, 2018, 11:20 a.m.

Updated //
July 18, 2018, 11:25 a.m.

So. It is still non-funtion. I have czech keyboard (qwertz) sets in Windows and I tried bShift=False and bShift=True and still non-function. It is annoying

July 18, 2018, 12:05 p.m.

Updated //
July 18, 2018, 12:06 p.m.

Hey DavCZa, after some investigation our developers found that this is a known issue with Unreal Engine 4 that is also affecting other games that use UE4. We pushed the bug over to our developers so they can investigate a potential fix for users who use Czech keyboards. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

VAQSeeN - Customer/Technical Support on Player Relations

Having game/tech issues? Submit a support ticket here!

July 20, 2018, 3:16 p.m.

Updated //
Nov. 25, 2018, 4:56 p.m.

You're welcome.

So NOW it is working! But I have to change keyboard language from czech to english...

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.