FORUMS

The Anime Thread

Posted: //
Feb. 17, 2017, 6 a.m.

Just finished watching Hunter x Hunter, Ms Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, and now up to date with JoJo.

Started MSG:Iron Blooded Orphans, but doubt I'll get into it. Never got into Gundam at all.

No specific genre, I'll watch anything. Heck, I even watched Keijo.

OPM would be latest stand out though, that stuff is great.

Work Buy Consume Die

Feb. 17, 2017, 11:46 a.m.

Updated //
Feb. 17, 2017, 11:52 a.m.

Woo! sorry about the late responses guys. I'm a weak baby and caught mononucleosis. So I've been moping around for a few days. Still have it, still sucks.

And I'm not going to lie. I've been cheating on dreadnought recently with a similar game that has fair exp and credit payouts (even on a loss) fair maintenance. And a grind that is immensely less painful.

We will call it... "Not WoT" (Because it isn't WoT. I said fair payouts.)

Grim Draken#5500 posted (#post-108113)

Just finished watching Hunter x Hunter, Ms Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, and now up to date with JoJo.

Started MSG:Iron Blooded Orphans, but doubt I'll get into it. Never got into Gundam at all.

No specific genre, I'll watch anything. Heck, I even watched Keijo.

OPM would be latest stand out though, that stuff is great.

Everyone says OPM is amazing, and I dont' doubt it. I just keep pushing it back further and further as I use rom-com anime to drown out the bland suck that is my life smile

Suthriel#7444 posted (#post-107285)

Sidenote: Railgun/Mikoto is originally only No. 2 in terms of power, Accelerator is No. 1 smile But you won´t see Accelerator in Railgun s1. And my personal opinion, Shirai´s teleportation power should make her No. 1 or atleast No.2, but shes not creative enough for that ^.^ There are much more ways to use teleportation, f.e. just teleport your enemy into the sun or into deep space.. maybe close to a black hole smile Problem solved.

Yes but are there shippings and waifus?

alt text

DN_cult#1584 posted (#post-101857) Currently in discussion / design: · ̶W̶a̶i̶f̶u̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶n̶s

Feb. 17, 2017, 12:21 p.m.

not clearrly anime but i will recomment this because its great (4 seasons so far)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYW2GmHB5xs&list=PLUBVPK8x-XMhCW2fW7ZYlD9MHjvmT8IGK

Feb. 17, 2017, 12:21 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 17, 2017, 12:22 p.m.

Feb. 19, 2017, 3:10 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 19, 2017, 3:11 p.m.

Silver#9012 posted (#post-108156)

I'm a weak baby and caught mononucleosis. So I've been moping around for a few days. Still have it, still sucks.

Whatever that is, good luck with getting rid of it smile (i really don´t know, what "mononucleosis", since english isn´t my main language, and the translated word is just as confusing as the english one :/ i´m lousy at medical stuff, don´t go often to doctors, last time i had to go to a medic was 2003).

Yes but are there shippings and waifus?

Well... thats a question, where i can give you my favorite answer to the most questions: "It depends." smile You already have a waifu, so for you, probably no waifu. For me, there are Mikoto, Shirai and the sisters smile
Shippings? thats a thing, you have to find out by yourself ^.^
Have finished, the Gall force saga... was a good choice to watch it smile

Jede Geschichte hat vier Seiten: Deine Seite, Ihre Seite, die Wahrheit und das, was wirklich geschehen ist. Welten brechen auseinander, Formationen nicht.

Feb. 19, 2017, 3:36 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 19, 2017, 3:37 p.m.

Suthriel#7444 posted (#post-108622)

Whatever that is, good luck with getting rid of it smile (i really don´t know, what "mononucleosis", since english isn´t my main language, and the translated word is just as confusing as the english one :/ i´m lousy at medical stuff, don´t go often to doctors, last time i had to go to a medic was 2003).

Its just a temporary sickness. Makes it hurt like heck to swallow, tonsils swell up, sore throat and tiredness. It's definitely not the worst thing in the world. But it hurts none the less.

Well... thats a question, where i can give you my favorite answer to the most questions: "It depends." smile You already have a waifu, so for you, probably no waifu. For me, there are Mikoto, Shirai and the sisters smile
Shippings? thats a thing, you have to find out by yourself ^.^
Have finished, the Gall force saga... was a good choice to watch it smile

I'm happy with shippings, that way people can hate me when I break apart cannon ships!

I'm currently watching everything at once (the ones with no episodes watched yet will be started this week.)
But I finished Chuunibyou and the second season in a little more than a day. it was a good one. No squishy romance, but theres a little there to make everyone cheer for the shippings.

alt text

DN_cult#1584 posted (#post-101857) Currently in discussion / design: · ̶W̶a̶i̶f̶u̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶n̶s

Feb. 19, 2017, 8:06 p.m.

You're doing yourself a dis-service NOT watching OPM. Seriously, it's the best thing you'll see in a long time. Get in on it. It's only short.

Work Buy Consume Die

Feb. 19, 2017, 8:52 p.m.

Grim Draken#5500 posted (#post-108656)

You're doing yourself a dis-service NOT watching OPM. Seriously, it's the best thing you'll see in a long time. Get in on it. It's only short.

You seem pretty adamant on getting me to watch OPM. So I'll do so tonight!

alt text

Feb. 20, 2017, 4:51 a.m.

Silver#9012 posted (#post-108666)

Watch it. Watch it! Watch it !!! o.o It´s totally worth it, an absolute awesome show.

Jede Geschichte hat vier Seiten: Deine Seite, Ihre Seite, die Wahrheit und das, was wirklich geschehen ist. Welten brechen auseinander, Formationen nicht.

Feb. 20, 2017, 4:45 p.m.

Suthriel#7444 posted (#post-108826)

Silver#9012 posted (#post-108666)

Watch it. Watch it! Watch it !!! o.o It´s totally worth it, an absolute awesome show.
So I started it last night. I've been pushing it back because I keep thinking "ehhhh do I want a superhero anime?"

I didn't realize that hes just so passive about being one. and just wants to be left alone sometimes.

Its pretty good! First episodes been the best by far.

alt text

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.