FORUMS

The Anime Thread

Posted: //
Feb. 20, 2017, 10:18 p.m.

Wait until the OPM vs Genos fight. Outstanding battle by anime standards.

Work Buy Consume Die

Feb. 23, 2017, 1:24 p.m.

Thanks for the suggestion, Grim Draken! I picked up OPM the other day and really enjoyed it!

Feb. 24, 2017, 11:19 a.m.

OPM has so far been one of those shows where I'm just like "Wtf is this?" but I keep coming back because I need to know where they are going with it next.

alt text

DN_cult#1584 posted (#post-101857) Currently in discussion / design: · ̶W̶a̶i̶f̶u̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶n̶s

Feb. 24, 2017, 3:58 p.m.

OberPonY#9012 posted (#post-110469)

OPM has so far been one of those shows where I'm just like "Wtf is this?" but I keep coming back because I need to know where they are going with it next.

smile If you already go WTF with OPM, then you should not watch "Excel Saga" smile Excel Saga is good, but storywise its much more weird then OPM (and i love it ^.^ ).

Jede Geschichte hat vier Seiten: Deine Seite, Ihre Seite, die Wahrheit und das, was wirklich geschehen ist. Welten brechen auseinander, Formationen nicht.

Feb. 24, 2017, 6:55 p.m.

Suthriel#7444 posted (#post-110491)

OberPonY#9012 posted (#post-110469)

smile If you already go WTF with OPM, then you should not watch "Excel Saga" smile Excel Saga is good, but storywise its much more weird then OPM (and i love it ^.^ ).
Coincidentally, Excel Saga was my very first anime. I started it to fit in with my group of friends at the time. I kept at it because of the dog.

alt text

DN_cult#1584 posted (#post-101857) Currently in discussion / design: · ̶W̶a̶i̶f̶u̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶n̶s

Feb. 25, 2017, 4:22 a.m.

Draex#3006 posted (#post-110171)

Thanks for the suggestion, Grim Draken! I picked up OPM the other day and really enjoyed it!

@Draex

You're most welcome.

Work Buy Consume Die

Feb. 25, 2017, 7:08 a.m.

OberPonY#9012 posted (#post-110495)
Coincidentally, Excel Saga was my very first anime. I started it to fit in with my group of friends at the time. I kept at it because of the dog.

Another evidence, that nobody cares about poor Pedro smile

Jede Geschichte hat vier Seiten: Deine Seite, Ihre Seite, die Wahrheit und das, was wirklich geschehen ist. Welten brechen auseinander, Formationen nicht.

March 19, 2017, 2:22 a.m.

Greetings. Amusing to find the requisite anime post. lol

Genre? Whatever show happens to catch my eye.

Currently enjoying KONOSUBA -God's blessing on this wonderful world! season 2, or to be more specific Darkness. She amuses me to no end.

Otherwise, One Piece, a couple other current seasons of stuff.

https://myanimelist.net/profile/Regnent

I only update it once in a while.

March 21, 2017, 5:39 a.m.

Regnent#7001 posted (#post-114261)
Currently enjoying KONOSUBA -God's blessing on this wonderful world! season 2, or to be more specific Darkness. She amuses me to no end.

Konosuba is really great smile And if you like it, there may be a Chance, that "Rune soldier" is something for you too.

March 23, 2017, 1:22 a.m.

Rune Soldier, very Slayersish

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.