FORUMS

The Anime Thread

Posted: //
March 23, 2017, 1:33 a.m.

On a different note; Netflix is doing a live action Death Note? Curious to see if they manage to portray the intensity of the characters.

March 23, 2017, 9:42 a.m.

Regnent#7001 posted (#post-114613)

Rune Soldier, very Slayersish

Thats a good Thing... (?) Well, for me, it is ^.^
Haven´t seen the Death Note Anime, but i am more interested, if they can make a RL Adaption of this or any Anime, that do not fail completely, like so many before.

Worst Thing, i ever had to endure was the Attack on Titan life Action Desaster... I was always under the impression, that Starsip Troopers 2 or the Dragonball movie was awful (or any Uwe Boll movie), but compared to the AoT movie(s), those were masterpieces smile
Even now i cannot understand, how someone can make such a disastrous movie, if it have a perfect Anime Background.

My hopes are high for the Ghost in the Shell Movie.

Jede Geschichte hat vier Seiten: Deine Seite, Ihre Seite, die Wahrheit und das, was wirklich geschehen ist. Welten brechen auseinander, Formationen nicht.

March 24, 2017, 12:45 a.m.

Considering I watched one episode of slayers before avoiding it for a year, it could go either way. I ended up really enjoying slayers once I got past the silliness, it does grow on you.

Considering the nature of attack on titan, I wouldn't imagine any live action being very good. Death Note stands a chance, but sadly I think the formats simply are not very.. compatible. Many anime rely on facial expressions that simply doesn't work on a real person. Works as a cartoon, but when a person does it.. well they simply look silly.
GiTS however is a little more 'realistic' style animation, so far the trailer has me interested and it appears as though they are sticking fairly close to the source material.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.