FORUMS

dreadnoughts

Posted: //
June 15, 2016, 3 a.m.

Updated //
June 15, 2016, 3:03 a.m.

HI I FINELY GOT THE MONARCH AND ITS NOUGTHING LIKE A VIDEIO I SAW,EVERY BATTLE I ENTER I GET KILLED,I SAW YOU TUBE VID AND THE GUY GOT KILLED ONCE I GOT MURDERED 6 TIME BUY A DESTROYER LIKE THE 1S I GOT,ACEPT MINE DONT LAST AGAINST A LEV 25 DREADNOUGHT

June 15, 2016, 3:51 a.m.

I'm sorry if that was me in the destroyer... I'm sorry, I really don't remember. But yeah, the monarch definitely needs to be buffed a bit. Maybe more speed? A little more weapons range? Idk. There's a lot of ways to approach that.

description

June 15, 2016, 7:41 a.m.

Much of the Monarchs ability can lie in the support your offered, get the right mods and a good healer on your rear and its a different world or so I hear. Haven't played one as they are just too fugly for me but ultimately support, threat ID and neutralization are your main concerns, a Destroyer is your nemesis in many ways as you offer too much size and raw power in a key position to be left unmolested and a fast Destroyer can run rings around you if not handled well by yourself or other team mates.

Just do it.

June 15, 2016, 10:48 a.m.

snakeplisken57#5853 posted (#post-38386)

HI I FINELY GOT THE MONARCH AND ITS NOUGTHING LIKE A VIDEIO I SAW,EVERY BATTLE I ENTER I GET KILLED,I SAW YOU TUBE VID AND THE GUY GOT KILLED ONCE I GOT MURDERED 6 TIME BUY A DESTROYER LIKE THE 1S I GOT,ACEPT MINE DONT LAST AGAINST A LEV 25 DREADNOUGHT

the monarch is USELESS when NOT paired with a KOSCHEI. wouthout a dedicated medic, it is slow, has next to no regen, and short range main guns...

June 17, 2016, 6:33 p.m.

It's a nice ship, but needs much love. It is not the terror it should be. Corvettes can solo the ship, which I find to be unbelievable, but I've had it happen to me many times. Plus, I've soloed Monarchs in my Corvettes and that was just heartbreaking. In my opinion, Monarchs should vaporize Corvettes, vettes shouldn't be able to take out such a large ship. Maybe 3 of them could give it a good run and "maybe" do it, but no solo.

The biggest, baddest ship in the fleet, gets taken out by glorified fighters... Makes me laugh!!

It's true, I hate Corvettes with a passion in this game, they are not Corvettes and don't act like Corvettes, but I will play them when I need too. LOL

June 18, 2016, 11:12 a.m.

It needs a little love but it can be quite the tank when paired with a decent healer. I do find it odd that its massive cannons suffer from such a large amount of damage drop off though. Compared to all the other dreadnoughts its damage drop off is by far the worst. Its deadly up close but all other ships are faster than it so staying outside of that range isn't to difficult.

June 18, 2016, 12:09 p.m.

No healer = uselessness
It speaks for itself... or shouts: BUFF PLEASE

1. Pick artillery cruiser 2. Play like pro 3. Get suddenly attacked by vette 4. Press energy shortcut with unmatchable reflex 5. get rek because you set energy to guns.

June 19, 2016, 8:02 a.m.

If you get all the defensive or damage reduction buffs it becomes really hard for the emeny to kill you

June 19, 2016, 10:42 a.m.

Marcelius#1398 posted (#post-38747)

If you get all the defensive or damage reduction buffs it becomes really hard for the emeny to kill you

And if you get a patient team that covers each other while trading with the enemy, the monarch can be a really tough nut to crack even without a healer. It just can't handle focus fire.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.