FORUMS

Community Hot Topics #2

Posted: //
Feb. 16, 2017, 2:57 p.m.

DN_EmptyTuxedo#3505 posted [(#post-107298)]
There are two factors that determine the Matchmaking in Dreadnought:
- your fleet rating and
- your skill level

Out of pure curiosity, what system is used to determine skill level? Because as i see my matchmaking it looks like opponents are picked based on profile level (which is based only on time spent playing and doesnt represent actual players skill)

Feb. 16, 2017, 2:59 p.m.

... and PLEASE fix that quotation system, its annoying to separate quoted message by 3 empty rows, 1 row with only 1 dot in it, then 5 more empty row and still get main message inserter into quotation.. :/

Feb. 17, 2017, 9:03 a.m.

Updated //
Feb. 17, 2017, 9:04 a.m.

KINE#3011 posted (#post-107901)
My recruit fleet had (1 x Elite T2) + (1 x Stock T1) ... ended up in a T3/4 match. Twice in a row.
R4Ging#8976 posted (#post-103994)
Work-around to the MM issues that causes recruit fleets to get into veteran battle
step 1: make sure you have a tier 1 in your recruit fleet - this prevents you from being a veteran battle "filler" during downtime.
step 2: squad up with another player who also uses a recruit fleet - this prevents you from being a veteran battle "replacement" in case someone leaves a veteran battle.

Feb. 17, 2017, 10:55 a.m.

So why not make a hard separation between Tier 2 and Tier 3?
The initial idea was that we wanted to give players more options when putting together their Veteran fleet. If you just unlocked your first Tier 3 ship, right now you can put it into your Veteran fleet and fill the rest of the slots with Tier 2 ships. If we installed a hard separation, you would only have the option to fly one ship, your first Tier 3. This is a situation we wanted to avoid and have therefore decided to make Tier 2 an overlapping Tier that can be used for Recruit and Veteran fleets.

Sorry but this is completly bullsh**.

I do not want to fly with my t2 Ship against a t3 ship or even higher! Fact.
When a player is so good that he has to fight against harder enemys its ok. But not against harder Ships!
If you are good you are ok to win, not to be punished for beeing good.
Same like you are good and have to play 2v1 just because you are good. Thats NOT FAIR.

I want to fly my first T3 ship only against t3-t4. Fact.

I want to fly my t2-t1 only against t2-t1. fact.

Im happy to use my first T3 Ship only for T3-T4 matches. ITS OK!

Change that stupid system ASAP. Make this game great!

I apologize for my english, its not my native language.

Andrax

Feb. 18, 2017, 1:57 a.m.

The UI mock-up looks pretty good, I'm looking forward to it.

But I'm gonna put a request in here.

Can we get an option within the settings to toggle the talking heads and the 'you've researched a thing' and 'you've bought and equipped the thing' pop-ups?

After a certain point, you've really seen and heard enough of these when you're in your hangar and you just want to get on with the game.

Thanks for your time.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.