FORUMS

Pegasus Command

Posted: //
June 19, 2016, 7:03 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 3, 2019, 3:51 p.m.

We are a muti gaming community. We tend to play space based games. As always we are looking for new members and will be here looking at this game progression. www.pegasuscommand.com

description

pegasuscommand.com

June 22, 2016, 9:42 p.m.

Pegasus Command like from BSGO?

I am a terrible speller smile

June 29, 2016, 1:43 p.m.

Hornet#4124 posted (#post-39068)

Pegasus Command like from BSGO?
That we are. We are in the Progress of becoming more multi gaming. We are here, BSGO, and STO.

description

pegasuscommand.com

Sept. 6, 2016, 2:30 p.m.

Updated //
Sept. 6, 2016, 2:31 p.m.

We are open for new members that want to play Dreadnought with us. We will be a long term supporter of the game as when we support a game we stay unless it closes. We have a website and Team Speak available, and as the number of members playing the game goes up more resources will be placed for fleet support.
Visit our website at www.pegasuscommand.com for information about us and to contact about membership.
So join up, and lets get a fleet rolling.

description

pegasuscommand.com

Dec. 21, 2016, 7:54 p.m.

i actually remember facing you guys in bsgo you guys were like one of the hardest teams to take out are you still looking for members on dreadnought

Dec. 29, 2016, 5:31 p.m.

Updated //
Dec. 29, 2016, 5:32 p.m.

fehnrir2314#1894 posted (#post-81516)

We are but with the holidays we have been over on our other games more so or taking time off. Thanks for the compliment btw. You can find us at pegasuscommand.com join the site and shoot me a message on it at Aer and we will get it going.

Happy Holidays

description

pegasuscommand.com

Feb. 2, 2017, 5:27 p.m.

With tech beta now open, we are active here. So let us know if you are looking for a group to work with for victory!

description

pegasuscommand.com

March 1, 2017, 2:30 p.m.

Wew it's legendary aer from bsgo, hmm nice to see him here.

March 12, 2017, 7:58 p.m.

Updated //
March 12, 2017, 7:59 p.m.

Yeah it is me lol...Peg Com is working on adding this game to our world lol. Anyway welcome to join us if you want. Verbal has command here atm from Peg Com. This game has we think potential, we will see. Good to see ya,

description

pegasuscommand.com

April 6, 2017, 2:30 a.m.

Hi Aer, Rebel_Souljah here smile

AKA REBEL_SOULJAH, BSGO COLONIAL VETERAN

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.