FORUMS

Server / Credits Problems Make-Good

Posted: //
Feb. 16, 2017, 10:01 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 17, 2017, 1:22 a.m.

Thanks guys!
I'm in a similar camp with a lot of the people that have been grinding pretty hard over the last few weeks. I would definitely have appreciated a more substantial compensation lump as I too feel like I missed out on an easy 200K credits and XP (ground my way all the way to the top of the ship tree, thank you very much!). Moreover, like a lot of other people that have put in the time I would have greatly appreciated an equivalent XP package instead of credits. The grind for my desired modules on the Nevis is absolutely unreal, and I would very much like to skip the excruciating grinds for the Onager and potato healer that involve the utterly worthless and broken Ballista and Dola respectively.

But unlike a lot of people here, I'm more than happy to acknowledge that this is more than you had to do, and appreciate the gesture. I'm not sure if I'm about to inadvertently make this thread even more toxic than it already is. The last time I said something like this someone purporting to be a grown-a$$ man threw a temper tantrum like a 12-year old. But I really wanted to say my piece.

As always, keep it up!

Probably getting way too personally invested in one of them there freemium games.

Feb. 16, 2017, 10:23 p.m.

Compensation very much appreciated, thank you! Nuff said.

Feb. 16, 2017, 11:20 p.m.

Its a shame seeing people bargaining like this

Feb. 16, 2017, 11:27 p.m.

500 gp seems alright. Well, 1000 would be more precise, assuming the downtimes happened before and summary time lost is probably more than a week. But ok.

50k creds on th other hand... Are you f....ing serious? 50k for everyone?

There are people, who played 3 hours total and they get 50k? Well, good for them, ok. But there are people, who played 200 hours. And they still get 50k.

No, seriously?

My T4 art looks like this: LINK. That's 170k worth of modules, all of which I got pre-fix. With credit system working correctly those 170k would have been 170*(1.2^3). Which is 293k
Which means you had to refund 123k credits for MY ARTY ALONE.
And I also have other ships.

Is it REALLY so hard to write a script to check the database for what ship has which module and refund credits assuming this info?
The final resulting number would probably be incorrect still, as you could have gotten those creds on other ship (which is rarely a case though).
But still at least it would be a number of the same order of magnitude.
Let's say, for my entire fleet it should be more like 250-300k.
For someone with T5 opened - probably up to 700k.

That's an example idea, as I don't know what info you can possibly get through your logs and database

But 50k... seriously, that's a f...ing joke and a rip-off.

"Hang in there!" (™)

Feb. 16, 2017, 11:35 p.m.

50K is an absolute go**amn joke and you should be ashamed of even offering that as compensation. Please let me know where I can return my 50k to because I'd rather forego your pathetic offering and receive absolutely nothing than be paid literal lip service as thanks.

Feb. 17, 2017, 1:15 a.m.

Considering the suffering involved, for devs and community, during beta I do appreciate the occasional bone being thrown my way. Thanks.

The world is your enemy, prince of a thousand enemies, and when they catch you they will kill you. But, first, they must catch you.

Feb. 17, 2017, 2:03 a.m.

50k is a bit too less you know, but whatever, I'm not a dev or something.
Can you just give me a Zmey and we're all good?

尊重Respect友善Friendly包容Tolerance理解Understanding 十萬青年十萬肝,GG輪班救台灣

Feb. 17, 2017, 2:21 a.m.

Well that was generous of you to. I didnt mind at all

Generous? More like an insult.

Thanks, you´r great! Thats really fair for all, a good solution

For those who barely play perhaps. Spending 3~4h a day minimum and this is only a small amount of the total loss.

As someone who plays 20~ matches a day and stuck to recruit. Thank you!.
Elitists need to go outside and breath.

20 matches a day and still stuck in recruit, no wonder you're happy with only 50k smile

The dudes having a big sook, you know its a BETA right?

It's beta and there will be no more wipes. If there would be another wipe, np. However, now I've had to spend GP to cope with the losses of XP and Credits (roughly 35 euro worth). Not to mention that ELITE is something you pay for. Getting back not even enough GP for 7 days worth of elite while the problems persisted for A MONTH, is a big fat middlefinger to everyone who ever bought elite.

But unlike a lot of people here, I'm more than happy to acknowledge that this is more than you had to do, and appreciate the gesture. I'm not sure if I'm about to inadvertently make this thread even more toxic than it already is. The last time I said something like this someone purporting to be a grown-a$$ man threw a temper tantrum like a 12-year old. But I really wanted to say my piece.

What if this happens again, will you be happy with another 50k instead of all that you have lost?

Its a shame seeing people bargaining like this

We're simply asking to get what we've lost. Unlike a big part of casual players, who can be really happy with this, a bunch of us actually lost 10x as much as we're being compensated with.

TL;DR

• Compensation is unfair to those that play the most and thus lost the most.
  • Compensation is based on casual players who are correct to be happy with it.
  • Compensation is not sufficient for elite players that lost at least 2 weeks due to outages and issues, but get refunded only 5/6th of 7 days of elite.
  • Compensation was said to be high, this is 1 evening worth of farming T4 while we were unable to farm like this for a month due to outages and crashes.
  • The one making the decisions is again living up to the expectations of a growing part of the community, which is probably not a good thing.

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

Feb. 17, 2017, 2:59 a.m.

Updated //
Feb. 17, 2017, 3:06 a.m.

Let's say you have car worth 5k, someone crashes into it and your insurance says "Fair enough, we're generous and we give everyone the same amount of money to get it fixed or buy a new one, here's 10k". The person with with cheap car is like "OMG I GOT 5K FOR FREE AWESOME!"

Lets say you have a car worth 100k euro, someone else crashes into it while you are parked and your insurance tells you "Fair enough, we're generous and we give everyone the same amount of money to get it fixed or buy a new one, here's 10k". Now you've lost 90k.

This is what if feels like. You've worked hard for something, didn't get what you were supposed to get and when they finally give you a compensation, it's waaaaaaay lower than what you've lost.

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

Feb. 17, 2017, 3:03 a.m.

Thanks for the credits and gp!

It's a shame to see that amount of complaining here. You (the devs) owe us nothing in that regard, its a beta we know things get changed so any sort of compensation is something to be grateful.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.