FORUMS

PSA: Reminder about Elite status from Founder's pack..

Posted: //
Feb. 16, 2017, 5:29 p.m.

Hey guys just putting this out there again. Elite status from the Founder's pack has not been officially granted yet. Players did get elite status when we wiped but we called that a "happy accident" for you guys. When we officially launch everyone will be given the Elite status that corresponded with their Founder's pack they purchased.

Hunters pack: 7 days
Mercenary pack: 30 days

Thor pack: over 9,000

(Last one does not exist)

DN_Thor Community/Streaming Manager for Dreadnought. Interested in Broadcasting?! Send me a ping!

Feb. 16, 2017, 11:26 p.m.

Well that's a relief.
I take it more than a few people have asked. smile

Probably getting way too personally invested in one of them there freemium games.

Feb. 17, 2017, 11:43 a.m.

That's a great news and it will definitely help out with the Captains path smile

The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or a curse.”
― Carlos Castaneda

Feb. 20, 2017, 4:01 p.m.

What about those of us that bought Elite Status say today? Because I did and it's not working it won't even activate and acts like I never bought it to begin with and now I'm down 1,200 GP.

Feb. 20, 2017, 7:37 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 20, 2017, 7:40 p.m.

DN_Thor#8315 posted (#post-107961)

Hey guys just putting this out there again. Elite status from the Founder's pack has not been officially granted yet. Players did get elite status when we wiped but we called that a "happy accident" for you guys. When we officially launch everyone will be given the Elite status that corresponded with their Founder's pack they purchased.

Hunters pack: 7 days
Mercenary pack: 30 days

Thor pack: over 9,000

(Last one does not exist)
sweet

From your favorite player
Shadow_Strike.

Feb. 20, 2017, 7:46 p.m.

Phoenix909#8823 posted (#post-108908)

What about those of us that bought Elite Status say today? Because I did and it's not working it won't even activate and acts like I never bought it to begin with and now I'm down 1,200 GP.

For lost Elite Status purchases, please see this post for further information.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.