FORUMS

Your favourite ship DESIGN is?

Posted: //
June 22, 2016, 7:31 a.m.

Updated //
June 24, 2016, 9:37 a.m.

I am working on a little project and would love to hear what ship people feel is visually the 'coolest', I am sure some element of its in game ability will apply, but primarily I am trying to gauge the most popular ship in general and not the most OP ship.

Personally I think the Tali is probably the nicest in concept and execution, then the Aion, Fulgora and Svarog.

Feel free to post your top five in order, starting with your top choice.

Thanks in advance.

STRAW POLL - http://www.strawpoll.me/10574632

Just do it.

June 22, 2016, 8:38 a.m.

In no particular order:

Athos
Kreshnik
Grenada
Morningstar
Valcour

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

June 22, 2016, 9:12 a.m.

The Zmey, just because it reminds me of the Nebulon B

But I also like the Aion which looks like a Manatee:

June 22, 2016, 10:22 a.m.

Monarch!!!

"The First Of His Name"

June 22, 2016, 11:46 a.m.

Athos because it's the only ship that doesn't look like it was designed based on reference images of tumors.

June 22, 2016, 3:16 p.m.

Thanks guys, keep them coming though people.

Just do it.

June 22, 2016, 4:36 p.m.

For me it's the Catarro. I love the look. I love how the engine pods move up and down when increasing/decreasing thrust. I do have a lot of issues with the ships playabilty, but man it's a nice looking ship.

Praxx

June 22, 2016, 5:28 p.m.

I haven't unlocked them all yet, but the ones i do get to look at...the Athos...
because it really does look like a ship, especially the front.

put some nice colouring to it and it looks like a rusty old gunship...an old boat, with massive number of guns!
looking like it is exactly the reason why the navy kept it in service, not because she's pretty, but because of the gunbatteries
smile

...you got killed?
go walk it off...

June 23, 2016, 1:31 a.m.

The Athos loks like a WW2 BattleShip ^^

Thunderheart#2121 posted (#post-39054)

I haven't unlocked them all yet, but the ones i do get to look at...the Athos...
because it really does look like a ship, especially the front.

put some nice colouring to it and it looks like a rusty old gunship...an old boat, with massive number of guns!
looking like it is exactly the reason why the navy kept it in service, not because she's pretty, but because of the gunbatteries
smile

We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares. And as our last breath tears at their lungs...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast.

June 23, 2016, 1:31 a.m.

Athos
Talionis
Nox
Aion

We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares. And as our last breath tears at their lungs...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.