FORUMS

DreadN the highest lv Armor amplifier during 5s only ??

Posted: //
Feb. 17, 2017, 10:44 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 21, 2017, 1:40 a.m.

DreadN internal module
lv 4 Armor amplifier 90%resist, duration 10s ,30CD
lv 5 Armor amplifier 99%resist, duration 5s ,25CD
just doing the math for the efficient:
(lv4)90x10/30=30
(lv5)99x5/25=20

9%+ resist increase almost no different.
you guys cut down only 5s CD, but you cut half duration time!!!Is that a JOKE???

the higher lv module, but lower 30% efficient, Dev,
lv up=downgrade????
are you kidding me?

i spend money and time to upgrade the module, and you give me a worse thing.

You guys(dev) have to revise this module. Since be a dreadnought already not easy.

Dev, are you telling me not to upgrade to T5 ship??

upgrade=downgrade, is that what you want?

why there is such stupid module setup in game??

Feb. 18, 2017, 1:07 p.m.

nobody feel that problem?

Feb. 18, 2017, 1:59 p.m.

I do, that's why i use T3 armor amp. The question is what will i do when i get to T5?

Feb. 18, 2017, 3:34 p.m.

Totally agree. Better to have the extra time than 5% damage reduction. Not buying the t4 so I can keep using the t3.

Feb. 18, 2017, 4:01 p.m.

T4 is really fine to me.

Best proposal to put 2.0 in the right way. Please hear this guy dev https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/30780/?page=3#post-71653

Feb. 19, 2017, 4:54 a.m.

I'd prefer t2 armor amp over any higher version of it honestly. 5% less dmg for 5 less seconds of damage? Yeah no... That's only worth if you somehow find yourself the target of like 5 simultaneous nuclear strikes.... or just like 5 arties all looking at you at the same time.

Feb. 19, 2017, 8:33 a.m.

The T4 is not ideal, but it does perform well. Agreed the T5 wouldn't be worth it.

Unlocking all ships and modules should not be the endgame, it should mark the point where the game truly begins.

Feb. 19, 2017, 9:33 a.m.

there multi realy dumb decissions made in this game....

Feb. 20, 2017, 7:40 p.m.

so, are you telling me not to upgrade to T5 ship????

what's the purpose of this stupid module setup???

let's write a complain letter together and get change in next update.

Feb. 20, 2017, 8:54 p.m.

I get the issue taken with how the module progression doesn't make much sense from a number of factors... that said, since you can use previous armor amp, your actually getting a choice in tailoring your armor amp to your preference.... a choice of effect and duration. As for the rest of the panic induced silliness... it's silly.... unsure how someone, unless they haven't played at all, is somehow concerned about ship tier choice since you can interchange that particular module....

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.