FORUMS

Steam Integration - Working

Posted: //
June 24, 2016, 4:45 a.m.

Hey guys. sorry for my bad english first.
I found out how u can integrate Dreadnought on your Steam Library.

1. Go onto steam Library and add non-steam game.
    - locate the path "\DreadGame\DreadGame\Binaries\Win64"
    - Select "DreadGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"
    - Add game to library

(The game can now launched but not able to log in)

Solution:

1. Open the properties of the Library and go to "start options" and add the following:
    ?mmog=169.44.27.178?mport=7680?version=160609-0139_CL946105 -pak -log -culture=en

Now u can start and login to the game without the launcher and chat over steam with friends.

Notice: When the game get an update u need to fix the Version. Where to find?
"\DreadGame\Run_MmogBrain.bat" -> open with editor.

hope it was helpful and SORRY for terrible english smile

Greetings from germany

June 24, 2016, 4:48 a.m.

June 24, 2016, 4:50 a.m.

yeah but i dont want donwload unknown files smile my way is without downloading any files.

My way is a Clean way ^^

June 24, 2016, 5:01 a.m.

Sure, was just giving you the choice. Also we know your way, could have used the search function at the top or even better just googled it. smile

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

June 30, 2016, 4:57 p.m.

It is worth noting that bypassing the launcher and integrating with steam can cause problems with patching for updates. If you do this and encounter issues where it tells you that it cannot connect to the server when the servers are up, please go back to launching from the Dreadnought launcher to fix it. We've also seen this come up when people bypass the launcher by making a shortcut to "dreadgame" on their start bar, for example. For best results, you should always open the game using the official Dreadnought launcher.

DN_PinkyPie

Grey Box Games Technical Support Agent

Submit a Support Ticket Here: https://www.greybox.com/en/support/contact/

June 30, 2016, 6:08 p.m.

TabbyW#0021 posted (#post-39547)

It is worth noting that bypassing the launcher and integrating with steam can cause problems with patching for updates. If you do this and encounter issues where it tells you that it cannot connect to the server when the servers are up, please go back to launching from the Dreadnought launcher to fix it. We've also seen this come up when people bypass the launcher by making a shortcut to "dreadgame" on their start bar, for example. For best results, you should always open the game using the official Dreadnought launcher.

Hi TabbyW, that's quite correct, although probably worth noting as well that my own Steam launcher that I linked above handles that part automatically. smile

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

June 30, 2016, 6:10 p.m.

Your posts always seem pretty on the ball, so I assumed as much. Hence the "IF" in my statement above smile

DN_PinkyPie

Grey Box Games Technical Support Agent

Submit a Support Ticket Here: https://www.greybox.com/en/support/contact/

July 2, 2016, 11:33 a.m.

TabbyW#0021 posted (#post-39547)

Even worse I had once or twice actually have the game successfully launch and take me into the hangar even, but when trying to matchmake just sitting there literally matching forever, cause I was missing the latest patch, so might not always be obvious when bypassing the launcher that you actually miss the patch

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.