FORUMS

PvE?

Posted: //
Feb. 19, 2017, 11:15 a.m.

Look getting ganked by T4 CVs is all fun and well, but is there a PvE mode in this game where I can just get away from that? I know someone's gotta to do it, but in this game it's happening way too often that's to my liking. That with the Maintenance means that my T4 ship is maybe a month away with my frequency of play.

On a side note, if anyone wants to team up, I'm game. Anything that'll give me an advantage and not be on the short ond of the stick would be just great -.-

Feb. 19, 2017, 1:15 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 19, 2017, 1:16 p.m.

Right now we do not have a PVE mode. But this is something that the team has definitely looked into.

Feb. 19, 2017, 1:16 p.m.

Right now we do not have a PVE mode. But this is something that the team has definitely looked into.

Feb. 19, 2017, 1:17 p.m.

Looked into? So it was toyed with but thrown away? Or is there still a chance for something like that? That pays on par with PvP of course, not like WoWs does it -.-

Feb. 19, 2017, 1:37 p.m.

That will clearly make the whole thing go the way you want.

Feb. 19, 2017, 1:39 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 19, 2017, 1:39 p.m.

Theobald#3611 posted (#post-108607)

That will clearly make the whole thing go the way you want.

Hey I'm just a guy asking questions mate. I happen to like PvE. Is there something wrong with that?

Feb. 19, 2017, 2:19 p.m.

Simple, they either have to charge money for the pve part to survive, or create enough income via the multiplayer part, it seems they decided for the latter and for this they need to create reasons to spend money on it, and they deviced that cosmetics only won't bring in enough.

So summed up, the core game is the multiplayer, the pve is an extra that gets done inbetween.

Recruit Engineer

Feb. 19, 2017, 2:23 p.m.

PvE works in Armored Warfare though. Premium time is still a thing, even though that the income is roughly the same as PvP. I know people who are PvE only that have spent more money on the game then PvP players.

But I guess this is just a wish of 1 man. Love how quickly Draex gave up on explaining things when I pressed for hard answers hough XD Classic response really.

Feb. 19, 2017, 2:32 p.m.

TauMaxim#1218 posted (#post-108615)

PvE works in Armored Warfare though. Premium time is still a thing, even though that the income is roughly the same as PvP. I know people who are PvE only that have spent more money on the game then PvP players.

PvE will come, but it may take time, how it will look, I have no clue. It just takes a lot less time to create the PvP as you do not have to build many maps, AI etc. While PvE also means you have to repeatedly create new content or people get bored, with PvP you just have to add a new map, new ships, because the players are the content themself.

But I guess this is just a wish of 1 man. Love how quickly Draex gave up on explaining things when I pressed for hard answers hough XD Classic response really.

He cannot answer them, is probably not even allowed to do so, because it is seen as bad, company representatives have to answer in a way that makes their company look good. So the moment you ask for "hard answers" the marketing departement is in charge. Besides, read the Dev-Talk #2, there they explain everything. =)

Recruit Engineer

Feb. 19, 2017, 3:28 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 20, 2017, 6:24 a.m.

Jawayne#8001 posted (#post-108616)

He cannot answer them, is probably not even allowed to do so, because it is seen as bad, company representatives have to answer in a way that makes their company look good. So the moment you ask for "hard answers" the marketing departement is in charge. Besides, read the Dev-Talk #2, there they explain everything. =)

Oh I know I just like fluffing with the mods smile Kind of a hobby I picked up back in AW before I got perma banned on their forums. And about your suggestion to go read the dev talk. No thanks. I've learned my lesson on trusting developers and publishers. Never again. I trust the playerbase far more then I trust any dev/publisher now. What I'd really want to do is get my paws onto one of the men in charge of this product and ask them one simple question "Are you making more money now then before rebalance 2.0?" I'd probably guess the answer would be no, seeing that even eleite status doesn't bring much to the earnings.

Also, I know there's a discrod server and all, but is there a way for me to post that I'm looking for a squad or something like that? For once I'd like to be the clubber and not the seal.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.