FORUMS

wikis

Posted: //
June 25, 2016, 1:16 p.m.

So, there's a wikia, and a gamepedia wiki of this.
Which one will be the "primary" one?

We need "Alpha" and "Beta" Camo Patterns! Just plaster the Word all over the ships hull in various sizes and angles !
Link: Artillery Overview

June 25, 2016, 1:54 p.m.

Depends on which one gets the most complete info first.

June 25, 2016, 2:22 p.m.

http://dreadnought.wikia.com/wiki/DreadHome is the official unofficial one

My spaceship brings all the boys to the yard

Carrier-Class Ideas 1.6 | Module Ideas 1.1
T-Shirt Designs | Ship specific Voice-Packs

June 28, 2016, 9:49 a.m.

UnLimiTeD#2482 posted (#post-39262)

So, there's a wikia, and a gamepedia wiki of this.
Which one will be the "primary" one?

To be honest, probably neither. I've never once seen a comprehensive and up to date Wikia. I've never even heard of the other one.

June 29, 2016, 9:24 a.m.

both the people who made these have 'temporary' abandoned the game a while ago as far as i know,
so bitskrieg is right in saying neither are up to date (and cant be comprehensive if you dont have a source to get your information from i guess :p)

World of dreadnoughts ftw!

June 29, 2016, 12:59 p.m.

Seems wikia is the official unofficial one, that the one that's what's linked from the site. As to source of information, the only official source is the community team. Apparently they did send out a spreadsheet with some stats to some people to be put on the wiki, but they never put it there - some of it ended up on reddit though (when it was already outdated). And when I asked whether I could supply up-to-date information read directly from the game files they refused.

So yeah, the wikis are abandoned.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.