FORUMS

THE GAME IS DEAD.

Posted: //
June 27, 2016, 6:46 a.m.

Is so dead that I can't find any players in almost 20 minutes.

DEVS. YOU STARTED THIS LONG AGO AND LOOK NOW , SHAME YOURSELVES THAT YOU CAN'T CREATE CONTECT ENOUGH

Really. A game like this should be updated weekly or every 2 weeks unless you want it to dead.

Because is dying so fast right now that is so sad.

June 27, 2016, 10:33 a.m.

Hi Waruro, It should not take 20 minutes to find a match. Please check your connection to ensure that it is stable. Typically if you are playing solo, you should find a match in a matter of minutes.

You should see some really great updates as we transition from closed beta into open beta.

June 27, 2016, 10:57 a.m.

LOG OUT AND IN AGAIN I HAVE TO DO THAT EVERY NOW AND THEN

June 27, 2016, 2:03 p.m.

actualy @draex right now i'ts not abnormal to spend 10-15 minutes trying to find a match solo queueing for team deathmatch during the 'early' european hours

the majority of the players have stopped/reduced playing much more then during primetime (or so it feels)
ontop of that neither of you even asked what gamemode he's trying to queue for

if he queue'd for team elimination then he could have spend years in queue :p (aka never queue for anything but team deathmatch

World of dreadnoughts ftw!

June 28, 2016, 6:42 a.m.

Updated //
June 28, 2016, 6:43 a.m.

Time to find a match is way to long, and many matches have a real bad MM what drives new payers away.

But even with all of the actual bugs and problems fixed I dont see much future for this game because I have no idea what type of players should play this game.

Spacesimfans??
this game is a far away from a sim, there is more magic than in WoW...even we use spaceships.

Shooterfans??
gameplay is to slow....

casual players?
5 classes, lots of items, perks and functions, 50 levels with new stuff...way to complicated for casual players

hardcore players?
no endgame, no organized playing like clanwas, conquest, such things, not even an ingame clansystem...
just a grind to lv 50

June 28, 2016, 6:58 a.m.

Updated //
June 28, 2016, 6:58 a.m.

Did I miss something and the game isn't in closed Beta any longer?!

If it is still CLOSED BETA it would explain the limited player base (hence the time waiting for battle).
If it is still CLOSED BETA it would explain the lack of content as the game is most likely still in development.

But again, I might have missed the release... smile

June 28, 2016, 9:04 a.m.

its still in closed beta, just most of the players they invited into the beta seem to have gone to play other games because of well (issues)

the poster talking about the game being 'dead' can be seen as more or less him saying there's noting going on> rather then the game actualy closing :p

given the times this person posted where all duirng the lowest population times for 'any' european/NA game and the fact that i expect the vast majority of testers have abandoned the game for now> its fairly normal for him to only experience super long and bad matchmaking (the game has no options to chose from when making his groups)

World of dreadnoughts ftw!

June 29, 2016, 3:31 a.m.

My longest time to find a match has been 6 minutes, and I live in sunny Australia and play in non-peak hours. For a closed beta, that's not too shabby at all.

You should turn it off and on.

Click bait title is clickbait too, lol

June 29, 2016, 12:56 p.m.

you can try to change your internet router setting (UPnP switch off) or restart the game and you find fast a full lobby, at night is it normal you wait longer for a battle.. but 20 min its to long check your connect

i was here

June 29, 2016, 12:57 p.m.

Updated //
June 29, 2016, 1:12 p.m.

i think the biggest problem this game have is that it dosent make people
want to play more then 2-3 rounds per day.
The reason for this are the extremely mixed experiences
when playing a match.How i come to that opinion?
I have 5 friends who also participate in the CB
and we share the same opinion in thermes of the flaws this game has.
It reaches from ship vs ship balance
(they can fail on the one hand but with skilled players they become insanely OP smile)
to limited game moders (1 in fact, the other has ZERO players).
I know its closed beta, but when you take peoples money you shoud offer them enough
to stay entertained and allready have a look at the "enjoying the game" factor.
About ship balance:
For example, pick the healer class and make the match kinda redicilous
in thermes of survivability and kill chances.Or pick the corvette and master playing it correctly.
The enemy team wont have a chance to focus on something other then the corvette.
This leads to fewer satisfying match experiences and many frustrating allmost wierd matches.
I for my part often stop playing extremely frustrated not touching the game for days
untill i kinda "have grass growing over it" (german spelling smile)
and give it another try, just to end up with the same frustration about the game again after 3 games.
This process is repeating since 3 months with ever larger growing non playing times.
I am not saying this game fails in every aspect, it can have very intense and rewarding gameplay moments
but overall it feels more like a gamble gameplay wise.

The Hans is aus Stahl!

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.