Posted: //
June 28, 2017, 8:19 p.m.

I'm currently waiting my time waiting is now 33:20

June 28, 2017, 8:34 p.m.

Updated //
June 28, 2017, 8:36 p.m.

Hello Captain,

Do you get this waiting time every time or is it just today ?
Also are you playing on PC or PS 4 ?

June 29, 2017, 10:07 a.m.

neozeon2#1223 posted (#post-126432)

I'm currently waiting my time waiting is now 33:20

Try to cancel Q after 10 minutes, after 3+ tries restart it... switching fleets also seem to help

f.e. you are trying to find game in vet fleet, but after 10 minutes nothing happens, try to start Q in recruit, finish the game and then try back with vet. Helped me few times, Legendary fleet on PC has 2 hour Q on average, I guess on PS4 it's non-existant, so I don't think it's impossible to wait for so long in vet...

FLY SAFE o/

June 29, 2017, 10:22 a.m.

PSA to all you people saying the game is dead, MM is a fail, etc:

Re-queue after 3.5-5 mins of not finding a match, you will find one much quicker. I have never waited more than 5 mins for a match, and that was only when I was being too lazy to re-queue and let it actually run all the way to 5.

I play at times ranging from weekday mornings to weekend nights, and queue times seem about the same all around. Anywhere from a minute to 4 min. If you are having longer times than that, restart your queue, or restart the game client, because that's not normal.

"I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you."

June 29, 2017, 11:12 a.m.

Sardekar#3716 posted (#post-126498)

Re-queue after 3.5-5 mins of not finding a match, you will find one much quicker. I have never waited more than 5 mins for a match, and that was only when I was being too lazy to re-queue and let it actually run all the way to 5.

This should be in ingame docu and tutorials smile

FLY SAFE o/

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.