FORUMS

Medium Artillery Cruiser Hero ship(Hellborne)

Posted: //
July 4, 2016, 1:50 a.m.

Updated //
July 4, 2016, 2 a.m.

I was curious and was searching some hero ship photos on google,till my eyes dropped to this..

The Hellborne..Isn't it just lovely? smile

On the same article was a photo of a medium destroyer Fall of Troy set.

"The First Of His Name"

July 4, 2016, 2:17 a.m.

July 4, 2016, 4:29 a.m.

But the painting shows the name-giving emblem, although I do like your "explanation" as well. smile

Medium DesTROYer

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

July 4, 2016, 4:37 a.m.

Kampfkraft#8374 posted (#post-39712)

I know its a concept art,but actually the in game Fallen of Troy medium detroyer isnt far from this one,they are pretty same.

"The First Of His Name"

July 4, 2016, 4:52 a.m.

Updated //
July 4, 2016, 4:54 a.m.

Yeah, the Hellborne set (I didn't actually know that was going to be its name) looks pretty much the same in game as well. Their concept artists and modelers seem to be working really well together. Or maybe those are just screenshots stylized as paintings, that's also possible.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

July 4, 2016, 4:54 a.m.

The screens I have posted cannot reflect the real epicness of the TROY, sure. But it looked that awesome that I instantly felt in love with it. If the God of War is with me and the Athos will be still valuable in end-game, then the DesTROYer smile will become my Flagship most likely.

And that HELLBORNE looks like same weird crazy Chaos-Ship from WH40k that needs to be cleansed, for the Empraahh, of course smile

July 4, 2016, 5:54 a.m.

Troy looked decent in Alpha, though I wasn't big on the horse head.
I think the savorg had a junk/pirates themed hero set active at the time?
Had they offered that in one of the packs, I might have actually bought one, instead of getting one from a streamer.
... Now I feel kinda bad for not supporting the game, but maybe they'll add a pack with one of those at some point and I'll be all grabby hands on it. Not big on emblems, though, wouldn't use the skull, either.

What I'd love would be a model that copies the lower rail assembly top, covering the recoil rails on the top and sides, to give the impression of a solid edgy ship.

We need "Alpha" and "Beta" Camo Patterns! Just plaster the Word all over the ships hull in various sizes and angles !
Link: Artillery Overview

July 4, 2016, 8:03 a.m.

Good looking ships. I can't wait for more of them to get into the game.

July 4, 2016, 8:35 a.m.

UnLimiTeD#2482 posted (#post-39721)

... Now I feel kinda bad for not supporting the game, but maybe they'll add a pack with one of those at some point and I'll be all grabby hands on it. Not big on emblems, though, wouldn't use the skull, either.

I wouldn't worry, there's a ton of sets, paints, patterns, etc. coming up, there will be no shortage of possibilities to throw money at them. smile

Not big on emblems, either, in particular because they do not take the ship's color scheme, but I love the bull horns on the Athos, just so fitting.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.