FORUMS

Whats wrong with the Forum - deleted posts after editing them?

Posted: //
Feb. 23, 2017, 4:48 a.m.

Greetings.

ok, so i tried to give feedback to a topic (beta forum - Topic "Slow CTF modes", but because the forum messed up the format and it wasn´t good to read in that look, i edited it in the more or less correct way.
After finishing editing and hitting apply (no captcha popped up), my post vanished. Where is it? Was it deleted without a warning? Am i not allowed to edit my postings shortly after writing them? Tried to post it again, a weird captcha with VERY unprecise orders popped up, had to reload it to get one with something understandable, solved it, hit apply, post vanished again (funnily my post counter still raised up -.-´)
Next thing i noticed, not even my edited post was gone, also my post i made some minutes earlier to command wheel suggestions was also gone without a warning or information.

So please, if you do not want feedback or forbid to edit posts, make it clear.

Jede Geschichte hat vier Seiten: Deine Seite, Ihre Seite, die Wahrheit und das, was wirklich geschehen ist. Welten brechen auseinander, Formationen nicht.

Feb. 23, 2017, 5:18 a.m.

My guess is that it's a half a.ssed attempt to combat the Chinese spam we're seeing on the forum. And saying half a.ssed is being kind here. Not to mention the absurd profanity filters they have on these forums.

Feb. 23, 2017, 1:16 p.m.

Suthriel#7444 posted (#post-110113)

Greetings.

ok, so i tried to give feedback to a topic (beta forum - Topic "Slow CTF modes", but because the forum messed up the format and it wasn´t good to read in that look, i edited it in the more or less correct way.
After finishing editing and hitting apply (no captcha popped up), my post vanished. Where is it? Was it deleted without a warning? Am i not allowed to edit my postings shortly after writing them? Tried to post it again, a weird captcha with VERY unprecise orders popped up, had to reload it to get one with something understandable, solved it, hit apply, post vanished again (funnily my post counter still raised up -.-´)
Next thing i noticed, not even my edited post was gone, also my post i made some minutes earlier to command wheel suggestions was also gone without a warning or information.

So please, if you do not want feedback or forbid to edit posts, make it clear.

Sorry about any confusion that you may have had when editing your post. Your post was not removed by us. Please wait at least 30 seconds before editing your post.

Feb. 24, 2017, 5:33 a.m.

Thanks for the advice and help. I try it and hope, that this time my edited posts resist to go into the light smile
Can be closed and/or erased together with all that new spam threads ^.^

Have nice day

Jede Geschichte hat vier Seiten: Deine Seite, Ihre Seite, die Wahrheit und das, was wirklich geschehen ist. Welten brechen auseinander, Formationen nicht.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.