FORUMS

Ship icons in 1.1.0

Posted: //
July 6, 2016, 7:19 p.m.

Something's not right here, tiny triangle in the second row of our team and the ? in the first row of the enemy team (this was TDM, not TE):

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

July 6, 2016, 7:48 p.m.

Thats odd. The '?' is meant for instances of Team Elimination where the enemy player hasn't been discovered yet by your team. Is it possible this player was dead and in the KillCam? That could explain why his ship class isn't known yet.

Thanks for the report, I'll get our QA team on it! smile

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

July 6, 2016, 8:55 p.m.

Is it possible this player was dead and in the KillCam?

That screenshot is actually from the battle result screen after the battle has ended.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

July 8, 2016, 1:20 p.m.

Updated //
July 8, 2016, 1:33 p.m.

The end of battle result screen seems to show the flagships, so the small triangle are probably those without one (new players) where the question mark seems to show a missing one. At least that would be my guess.

Edit:
Seems even more strange, got shown as a small triangle although I just respawned in a dread.

Recruit Engineer

July 8, 2016, 2:10 p.m.

Jawayne#8001 posted (#post-40053)

The end of battle result screen seems to show the flagships,

Is it? Not in my case at least, I'm still getting the ship I ended the battle in.

July 8, 2016, 2:31 p.m.

Snib#1627 posted (#post-40057)

Jawayne#8001 posted (#post-40053)

The end of battle result screen seems to show the flagships,

Is it? Not in my case at least, I'm still getting the ship I ended the battle in.

At least I had this in my battles, can only reliably confirm my ship symbol.

Recruit Engineer

July 8, 2016, 3:59 p.m.

Updated //
July 8, 2016, 4 p.m.

Hmm, just tested it, seems to use the flagship indeed. Might be that it only does that after you selected a flagship because I hadn't touched that button so far and do have varying ships in my screenshots after the patch, dunno.

Oh and the flagship button changing the order of my ships is super annoying.. smile

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.