FORUMS

Contracts countdown resetting rather than ending

Posted: //
July 7, 2016, 6:50 a.m.

Updated //
July 10, 2016, 12:07 p.m.

When I logged off yesterday my third contract slot had 27 minutes (00:27:00) left on the timer, when I logged back in today expecting to be able to select a contract instead I find the timer must have reset when hitting 0 and is now at 13:10:00.

update: 1 day later, same thing happening to all slots now, contracts are completely broken

update 2: 2 days later slots 1 and 2 show contracts again, slot 3 has been permanently counting down since the patch though.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

July 7, 2016, 8:02 p.m.

Similar problem for me. Last night It was over 20 hours. Today I got on and the countdown was less than 2 minutes. So I waited till it finished counting down and then the timer just reset to 1 hours count down. Guess the contracts system is broken again.

July 8, 2016, 2:44 a.m.

Same thing today. 3rd contract slot countdown simply rolled over rather than ending. Seems to only affect that 3rd slot, however, first and second slot worked fine.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

July 8, 2016, 9:42 p.m.

I've been experiencing something similar - my first contract seems to be loading normally, but the other two are always on cooldown. Right after the patch it was a 15 hour countdown for both. When I jumped in yesterday I was looking at 17 hours, and logging in just now shows me 22:17:32 for contracts 2 and 3.

Born to ride the storm description

June 26, 2017, 8:02 p.m.

Having an issue with mine, where when I complete a contract it resets my timers, not completely though, seems to reset to the time remaining when I logged in or something.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.