FORUMS

So Bix became a ghost in 1.1.0?

Posted: //
July 7, 2016, 6:53 a.m.

Bix pre-patch:

Bix post-patch:

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

July 11, 2016, 7:47 p.m.

That looks way more highres than what I get. I just have a very pixelated static image of a guy with what I assume is an eyepatch.

We need "Alpha" and "Beta" Camo Patterns! Just plaster the Word all over the ships hull in various sizes and angles !
Link: Artillery Overview

July 11, 2016, 8:32 p.m.

UnLimiTeD#2482 posted (#post-40277)

That looks way more highres than what I get. I just have a very pixelated static image of a guy with what I assume is an eyepatch.

The bug report is about Bix in the 3D com window. which became transparent in 1.1.0, as should be clear from the screenshots.

That the image in the 2D com window is pixelated and distorted is another issue but that has been like that since I joined closed beta at least and has been reported elsewhere.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

July 11, 2016, 9:16 p.m.

Well, I just don't have a 3D window anymore, then. Good to know, though. Gotta search it.

We need "Alpha" and "Beta" Camo Patterns! Just plaster the Word all over the ships hull in various sizes and angles !
Link: Artillery Overview

July 12, 2016, 3:37 a.m.

UnLimiTeD#2482 posted (#post-40283)

Well, I just don't have a 3D window anymore, then. Good to know, though. Gotta search it.

if the in-game setting does not work (it sometimes does not) make sure you set

ConfigComWindowQuality=EYP_High

in your

%LOCALAPPDATA%\DreadGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.