FORUMS

Developer Livestream! 7/13

Posted: //
July 13, 2016, 4:14 p.m.

Nice stream, lots of teasers, plenty of energy thanks to the Mighty Thor. Interested to see how the 'no comment' on hit locations pans out, or not.

Just do it.

July 14, 2016, 10:19 a.m.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the stream! Thanks to all the great player feedback, we have so much going into Dreadnought 2.0!

July 14, 2016, 1:26 p.m.

DN_MiguelItUp#0468 posted (#post-40411)

For those of you that missed the stream you can catch the VOD right here: https://www.twitch.tv/dreadnought/v/77860408

I have been trying to watch the live stream but there is no sound on the video you have linked.

July 14, 2016, 1:30 p.m.

Updated //
July 14, 2016, 1:34 p.m.

WarViper, you may want to check your audio settings as well as your settings on there. I am able to play audio on the video, it may be a issue local to your device.

July 15, 2016, 2:51 a.m.

Draex#3006 posted (#post-40523)

WarViper, you may want to check your audio settings as well as your settings on there. I am able to play audio on the video, it may be a issue local to your device.

It's not him, the first 15 minutes or so of the stream have no audio, after that it's fine.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

July 15, 2016, 8:58 a.m.

Snib#1627 posted (#post-40589)

Draex#3006 posted (#post-40523)

It's not him, the first 15 minutes or so of the stream have no audio, after that it's fine.

You are correct, I intentionally skipped ahead so I didn't have to watch the count down. The audio currently starts at 15:45.

July 16, 2016, 9:13 a.m.

Great stream Devs,great stuff announced,i really like the idea of tiers(and ofc the customization being done through ship tiers).I am eager to try all of this stuff smile .

"The First Of His Name"

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.