FORUMS

5v5 capital ships plus 10v10 fighter combat

Posted: //
July 13, 2016, 1:34 p.m.

Just make War Thunder with Spacecraft.

But for real, I know you have fighters in the game. Never seen them, never got in a team elimination, but the idea of being able to zip zap between the bigger ships sounds awesome.

There are also alot of people who want more players on the field. While 20v20 capital ship combat sounds chaotic, giving every team a squadron of 10 fighter pilots would simply be really cool.

You could add a filter to the matchmaking where you choose to always/both/never join as a fighter and of course add a lot more fightercraft to customize (and sell colours for, wink wink)

July 14, 2016, 4:36 a.m.

Sounds good, but I don't know if that'll find it's way into the game. Seems really complicated to do, new ship classes (Fighter, Interceptor, Bomber, I'd guess) and you'll need a lot of players to fill a game like that. And I suppose the player base will be rather small at the beginning. So if something like that comes, the game will have to be very successful.
But the Devs should probably make a note to come back to this idea.
I like it smile

July 14, 2016, 6:12 a.m.

Thanks.

The game has Fighters, Interceptors and bombers. If you die in Team elimination, you can respawn as a jet, so the assets and mechanics are already in the game.

For playerbase, I just hope that their will be a boost once the game actually comes out since it's a free 2 play 'n all.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.