FORUMS

New Contract system: Working as intended?

Posted: //
July 18, 2016, 6:33 a.m.

So I have a question about the new contract system: I got the impression from the patch notes that you would be given a contract each day, and that if you didn't finish the last days contract they would stack, to a maximum of three. However, it seems to me that in actuality you can only have one daily contract at a time, and that that one contract is replaced by the next one each day.

Just wanted to check that this is what other people are getting, and if this is what was intended? because if it is, then a large part of the daily contracts section seems a bit redundant...

'Never use a Tractor Beam on something that's better at killing stuff than you are.'

July 18, 2016, 7:08 a.m.

Updated //
July 18, 2016, 7:09 a.m.

You are supposed to have 3 (4 with elite) daily contracts that refresh at midnight UTC. Problem is the refresh countdown is buggy so the third slot never opens up and the second may or may not open up. Haven't see the first slot broken yet but I suppose it could happen as well.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

July 18, 2016, 8:12 a.m.

I always have 3 contracts and I even did 3 of them the same Day. Some are a bit ridiculous, though. "Kill 15 Dreadnoughts in a Corvette". Sadly only one can be rerolled.

I'd ask Customer Service for help: https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/contact/

July 18, 2016, 8:16 a.m.

I always have 3 contracts

Ah interesting, so far everybody I talked to had the third slot stuck, didn't know it worked for some.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

July 18, 2016, 12:27 p.m.

Updated //
July 18, 2016, 12:29 p.m.

July 18, 2016, 2:55 p.m.

Two contracts at once. But to be honest, I never check them as they're worthless 95% of the time.

Exitus acta probat.

July 18, 2016, 3:27 p.m.

Yeah only 2 contracts at a time for me

July 18, 2016, 3:50 p.m.

Selerox#6711 posted (#post-40883)

Two contracts at once. But to be honest, I never check them as they're worthless 95% of the time.

There's some sweet 1000 FP contracts which are not too difficult to do. Doing a set amount of damage or healing, for instance. OK, sometimes it's only 300 FP for winning 3 Battles smile

July 18, 2016, 4:25 p.m.

Well i got all 3 slots locked.
Still doesn't matter, say not to tiers!

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.