FORUMS

Starting a Clan/Fleet thread idea thread.

Posted: //
July 28, 2016, 1:26 p.m.

Updated //
July 29, 2016, 10:23 a.m.

It was mentioned the idea of clans or fleets having unique skins, and I am watching the stream currently, But someone mentioned unique clan weapons, and I suddenly jumped on that thought ... And started thinking...

Idea... Have if you have in one of the three shipbuilder tech tree's focused in in your Clan / fleet ...
You can have the clan/ fleet leader have an option you can buy a different clan fleet ship(s) or main weapon change options that they can buy, Individually in each tech tree, that the entire fleet needs to have given or gained Clan/fleet Currency?

Thoughts?

I am addicted to Dreadnought like I am addicted to Brake Fluid, I can stop anytime.

Just remember to always shoot the ship being healed and never change tactics and then complain why you lost.

July 29, 2016, 11:17 a.m.

Updated //
July 29, 2016, 11:18 a.m.

Sure, we need to keep widening the gap between players as much as possible in hopes of having the entire house of cards to come crashing down eventually, so gets me support with that goal in mind.

Unless you just meant cosmetic weapon effects.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

July 29, 2016, 12:30 p.m.

No, It would be an option to buy with fleet points, a low? tier ship(s), unique or different main weapons on them?
I was thinking it would take a long time, a month to grind out fleet points to buy it.
And would encourage working as a fleet and for bigger fleets.

I am addicted to Dreadnought like I am addicted to Brake Fluid, I can stop anytime.

Just remember to always shoot the ship being healed and never change tactics and then complain why you lost.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.