FORUMS

Launcher window issue?

Posted: //
March 18, 2017, 10:38 p.m.

So, I cranked up the launcher window for the game, wanted to check the forums using the link via the launcher link, and ummm... the forum link doesn't work. Actually, none of the tabs up top don't work. Just an fyi.

"You don't mind that I overclocked the ship's modules, right? I mean, it's not like they've caught on fire..."

March 19, 2017, 1:51 p.m.

If you restart your system, does the issue persists?

March 21, 2017, 7:03 a.m.

Updated //
March 21, 2017, 7:05 a.m.

Yes, restarting the game, restarting the pc both have the same results

It's not a terribly big thing, i've got the forums and whatnot bookmarked and can view them via the other monitor. But since you've put the buttons in the launcher ui, figured i'd mention it...

If you want I can provide my specs via dxdiag if u want.

"You don't mind that I overclocked the ship's modules, right? I mean, it's not like they've caught on fire..."

March 21, 2017, 8:32 a.m.

Update:

After perusing the addtional windows, i've come across the market window showing (and scrolling items), but nothing is displayed. Is this intentional? Can't see where I can upload a pic for further review...

March 23, 2017, 8:58 p.m.

Update:

Support reached out to me via email, sent them the required info and a screenshot today. Now awaiting a reply. Hopefully it won't take too long....

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.