FORUMS

Are you intentionally designing a frustrating game?

Posted: //
March 26, 2017, 12:11 p.m.

Updated //
March 26, 2017, 12:27 p.m.

obliviondoll#5677 posted (#post-114732)
Fair warning: The last 2 times they promised to fix the maintenance costs because of bugs or imbalances, the prices went UP instead of down. In both cases, they explicitly stated there were problems causing maintenance to be charged at higher rates than intended, and the solution was somehow to increase them even more.

If this is true, then I can't say I'm not a little concerned about the future of this game. I get the sense that there is a kind of internal schizophrenia going on within Yager/6 Foot/Greybox; the devs want to listen to the players, but the execs/publishers order them to do other things.

March 26, 2017, 12:28 p.m.

Fair warning: The last 2 times they promised to fix the maintenance costs because of bugs or imbalances, the prices went UP instead of down. In both cases, they explicitly stated there were problems causing maintenance to be charged at higher rates than intended, and the solution was somehow to increase them even more.

If this is true, then I can't say I'm not a little concerned about the future of this game. I get the sense that there is a kind of internal schizophrenia going on within Yager/6 Foot/Greybox; the devs want to listen to the players, but the execs/publishers order them to do other things.

March 26, 2017, 12:28 p.m.

March 26, 2017, 12:29 p.m.

March 26, 2017, 12:34 p.m.

Theobald = dev shill. Check his post history for yourself. Ignore and move on people.

March 26, 2017, 12:42 p.m.

March 26, 2017, 12:43 p.m.

If this is true, then I can't say I'm not a little concerned about the future of this game. I get the sense that there is a kind of internal schizophrenia going on within Yager, 6 Foot, Greybox; the devs want to listen to the players, but the execs and publishers order them to do other things.

March 26, 2017, 12:43 p.m.

Updated //
March 26, 2017, 12:44 p.m.

If this is true, then I can't say I'm not a little concerned about the future of this game. I get the sense that there is a kind of internal schizophrenia going on within Yager, 6 Foot, Greybox; the devs want to listen to the players, but the execs and publishers order them to do other things.

March 26, 2017, 12:45 p.m.

If this is true, then I can't say I'm not a little concerned about the future of this game. I get the sense that there is a kind of internal schizophrenia going on within the company; the devs want to listen to the players, but the execs and publishers order them to do other things.

March 26, 2017, 1:26 p.m.

Kampfkraft#8374 posted (#post-114989)

With the last patch I get thrown even more often into halfway lost/won battles. Its extremly relaxing to wait 5+ mins to play 2 mins and get a maintenance-slap into the face. WTF?!

Same for me

Waiting 6 min for match only to get thrown in a lost one. Happened multiple times in a row. I instantly regret buying elite status and will now take a break from the game.
6 min wait time on sunday 19 GMT+2... player population seems to decrease.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.