FORUMS

Score system

Posted: //
March 21, 2017, 9:45 p.m.

In my last game I've noticed how oddly you're awarded for your kill/death ratio, I do not recall all the details but was something like this:
First place had 3/3/3 (score of 2.0)
Second or third place had score of 7.0
And me, previously in a first place, now with 3.5 in like fifth place.
So WTF?

March 21, 2017, 10:22 p.m.

Soundbreaker#3694 posted (#post-114517)

In my last game I've noticed how oddly you're awarded for your kill/death ratio, I do not recall all the details but was something like this:
First place had 3/3/3 (score of 2.0)
Second or third place had score of 7.0
And me, previously in a first place, now with 3.5 in like fifth place.
So WTF?

Deaths dont matter, besides for the winning/losing of the game as a death means 4 / 100 points for the match-score, depending if it is TDM or Onslaught.

You get score for ribbons, kills (higher tiers pay more) and other actions that are linked to ribbons and of course healing. Especially in Onslaught your score can be very high without kills at all. As for example a Commandship kill awards 500 score points, and if you kill three of them you get an additional 1000 points of score for that, as you get awarded the "Commandship Warfare Ribbon". Meaning if you get the last-hit on three commandships you will have a score of 2500 without a single kill. Similar ribbons exit for Fighters and Assaultships.

Recruit Engineer

March 21, 2017, 11:33 p.m.

Yeah, well, just scored last with 6/1/3 while the second place had 0/0/0. Totally thought out and balanced.

March 22, 2017, 3:39 p.m.

Someone has to understand how this game works...

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.