FORUMS

Update 1.5.0 Per Aspera Ad Astra Megathread

Posted: //
March 23, 2017, 8:58 a.m.

Classic dreadnought: they have plenty of time to launch a new cash-grab . . . I mean 'hero ship,' A new map the random map generator won't let us actually play, and a new TI feedermouse but no time to address ACTUALL ISSUES:

-Insane maintenance costs
-The seal-club Olympics . . . I mean Vet matchmaking
-Bugged and terrible ships (Dola, Jutland, the list goes on and on)
-still no changes to SIMPLE UI ISSUES. Can we change our flagship yet?? Can we turn off the hanger noise machine??
-any fixes to broken contracts??
-any fixes to ribbons?
-Any changes to cosmetics that would make them attractive and marketable??

With due respect What The Actual FK! was that whole Month+ of community hot topics just another Farce? Because this isn't actually a patch. You copy+pasted two ships. The only features that show actual effort expended are the new Map (for which you get a small well done) and FINALLY addressing the TI feeder fest . . . until this fix doesn't work again.

-Citizen Soldier -"Do not bring forth an argument that can be disproved with a 10 minute google search."

March 23, 2017, 11:09 a.m.

Any fix to crippling maintenance costs? No? Then I couldn't care less...

Admiral: "What is best in Dreadnought!"
Knight_ldr: "To crush the enemy's ships, see them lit ablaze under your canons and hear the lamentations of their crewmen!"
Admiral: "That is good! That is good!"

March 23, 2017, 12:25 p.m.

Dola and Jutland need fixes...

And nice you put out a hero T IV ship, i wonder if the ships real modification system is intended to be locked to T V ships?
why cant we mod like all the ships? Sure, i can buy neat colors for them, but the real nice stuff is locked behind T 5 and even if there are plenty of T IV hero ships, we cant mod our four´s and this sucks hard... is this something that will be addressed later on or should i abbandon all hope?

I like this game and i support it since i got into it, it is a promising project and i would love to see it beeing a success!

tl;dr
the more gamebreaking bugs are still in, pls fix
kkthxbye Agonizer out

March 23, 2017, 4:52 p.m.

Updated //
March 23, 2017, 4:58 p.m.

Pretty psyched for the new captain faces (those post-games were weird). If you add more again, I'd like some older people. These guys almost all look like they're in their 30s. Love these though, but my top feature has got to be

Ship designs have been overhauled. The variations of one subclass now look more unique...

I wonder what exactly this means. I could sure go for ships with more character instead of Trafalgar I, II, III / Nav I, II, III, etc. That's lame enough in games like War Thunder, but at least there they have the excuse of using real-life production vehicles.

Also pretty sad that there's nothing about the Dola. I'd sure like the devs to at least explain it's intended purpose. If it has a role to fill I can appreciate that, but I'm having a hard time with it and the community consensus is that it's broken.

Thanks for the patch!

March 23, 2017, 5:37 p.m.

ummm that's great and all but how about fixing the broken ship stuff you know the weapons and modules that are not working has intended like the jutlands main guns being balanced for tier 1 or 0 game play and modules like drain pulse cooling down after 5 seconds it would be really great if you can fix that stuff in this PVP FOCUSED GAME OF YOURS!

and perhaps a new business model that doesn't force players to play down and lets you purchase what we unlock when we unlock it.

have you thought of...;

adding starter packs in the market? you know selling a hero ship or ships with elite status and some GP?

making selling elite status your focus instead of freeing up xp and selling credits? retaining players vs. burnout.

rebalancing point gain so that healing ships aren't easy mode for top score? maybe adding point gain to support modules so other ships can get small amounts of points here and there?

I WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT MAINTENACE

March 23, 2017, 5:43 p.m.

Got a question, are the servers up or is it just me that cant connect to the game servers at all?.

Trying to get into the game but it is not that easy when the patching/update takes ages.

March 23, 2017, 6:14 p.m.

D**n guys... in TWO MONTHS nothing changed
A new map and ship, REALLY?

It is clear that there is no longer the will or the expertise to carry on the "wagon". I looked out several times on the forum with the hope of seeing a patch that would correct least 50% of the bugs and balancing, but here we are, with NOTHING after two months.

But in one thing you are very good, you know how to kill your own creation.

And thought that once I was so excited, look at me now, broken and without a drop of hope.

Forged in Apulia.

March 23, 2017, 6:58 p.m.

Updated //
March 23, 2017, 6:58 p.m.

Ok, thanks for the new map. It looks awesome. The t1 dreadnought is a nice addition and the reason for adding it is a no brainer. Well done on those...

However, ya gotta do better than that. The other posts have done very well on laying out why. The bugs, balance issues, incomplete features, maintanance, etc. The way the patch was presented suggested much more than it actually was, but meh.

I have high hopes that a good many of the subjects covered in the recent community vote will be integrated. DN will be much more profitable if they do.

Please do listen to your players. A lot of good ideas abound and can assist you guys with making DN truly a great game

March 23, 2017, 7:53 p.m.

please give us a mute option for the hangar, or change the sounds at the moment it's horrible

March 23, 2017, 8:10 p.m.

up yet?

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.