FORUMS

Update 1.5.0 Per Aspera Ad Astra Megathread

Posted: //
April 4, 2017, 12:05 a.m.

I Guess I spoke too soon.

The game keeps robbing me of Free XP and XP points when I try to purchase T3 ships.
I lost approx 8000 XP and 880 Free XP trying to buy a Vucari at 10500. Today I lost about 7500 XP and 2400 Free XP tryiong to buy a CHernobog. In both cases the price was 10500 then after the system took my creds it raised the price to 24000. THis is seriously a pain in the @ss considering all the grinding I've been doing.
In both cases I submitted bug reports and in both cases heard nothing.

A little disappointing gentlemen...

April 4, 2017, 12:38 a.m.

Updated //
April 4, 2017, 12:42 a.m.

That sucks man. Hopefully Yager can compensate you for it. Maybe shoot them an email about it?

EDIT: I just thought of something. I just want to make sure you are aware that there are two prices for every ship; first you have to spend XP to research it, then you have to spend credits to actually equip it. The second price that you see, the 24,000 might be the cost of credits needed to equip.

April 4, 2017, 11:58 a.m.

Wow. Had a break like many others who are tired of getting annoyed by the same stupid bugs and unbalanced ships and all the other heavy broken stuff on this game.

Finally after months, a new patch! Did the devs listen to the community?

No.

A patch full of worthless stuff you just want us to pay you for, without getting something really worthy in return.
Just cosmetics and new skins to fill again your pockets.

Thank you for the "We don't care about you, we only care about your money" statement. Dreadnought, another Cashgrab deluxe with wasted potential. Another company destroying the gaming scene due to greed. I hate you guys, really.

You can block/delete/ban my account, it's okay. I'm out of this fu* shi*

Greybox, a pile of cr*ap.

Goodbye forever.

April 5, 2017, 12:40 a.m.

Normandy03#6697 posted (#post-115955)

That sucks man. Hopefully Yager can compensate you for it. Maybe shoot them an email about it?

EDIT: I just thought of something. I just want to make sure you are aware that there are two prices for every ship; first you have to spend XP to research it, then you have to spend credits to actually equip it. The second price that you see, the 24,000 might be the cost of credits needed to equip.

Yup am aware of that.

I sent a couple of requests via the Ingame Customer Support feature but haven't heard anything.

Cheers!

April 5, 2017, 1:34 a.m.

Stransky#7383 posted (#post-116083)

Yup am aware of that.

I sent a couple of requests via the Ingame Customer Support feature but haven't heard anything.

Cheers!

I wish there was a way to donate credits to another player. I would gladly give you some of mine (now that my grind to my first T4 is mostly over).

April 5, 2017, 4:57 p.m.

Check your PM Stransky. I just sent you a message.

April 6, 2017, 12:25 a.m.

Normandy03#6697 posted (#post-116087)

I wish there was a way to donate credits to another player. I would gladly give you some of mine (now that my grind > to my first T4 is mostly over).

Thank you kind sir! :-) All the best with your upcoming T4!

Ah well... at least I did receive an email from Customer Support telling me they are looking into it.

In the meantime... A Grinding we will go! A grinding we will go! Heigh ho, the dairy-o, a grinding we will go.
:-)
I'll keep y'all posted on how it turns out.

Cheers!

April 6, 2017, 7:53 a.m.

Updated //
April 6, 2017, 7:56 a.m.

Ninja nerfs?

I feel much less comfortable in HARWICH right now.
Any confirmation?

April 17, 2017, 8:53 p.m.

As somebody who's been grinding through World of Tanks for several years, the upgrade path/costs really don't bug me in this game the same way other people seem to be bothered. Most of my matches in WoT are Tier 4-7, because that earns me credits for the more expensive high-tier matches and equipments, and I have a lot of fun doing it. Even very good WoT players are used to losing money on their Tier 10 matches, because the entire point is to push players to spend time in the lower tiers, while also giving them a goal to shoot for (Incentive, meet Reward). This is why WoT puts the best cost-to-earnings ratio on the middle tier vehicles.

I just wish there was something I could do with all of the XP my recruit ships earn while I'm playing them for credits. In WoT, even low-teir tanks can put excess XP towards crew skills (although it takes FOREVER). When I do spend real $$$, it's going to be on decoration, not converting Tier 1-2 XP into free XP.

I hope they address the more serious bugs first, and then go back and tweak the economy maths.

Does anybody besides me use custom key bindings? Almost every match I need to reset my control preferences. (I use a trackball mouse that has both mouse keys under my thumb, which makes Zoom unusable in the standard control scheme)

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.