FORUMS

@Devs Sad and dissapointed

Posted: //
March 23, 2017, 10:47 a.m.

Updated //
March 23, 2017, 10:56 a.m.

Hello developers, programers and community.

I have to say something about the patch. First of all, Ryugu haven is a nice and cool map, but I and the rest of the community expected a bit more from such a big, celebreted and great patch. There are so many many issues in DN right now, jet modules are crapp, purge ram is broken, also the dola, jutland, ballista etc. We all expected and hoped for fixes coming with this patch. But it basically just adds a new map, a new heroship which looks exactly like the t5 brutus light destroyer, a t1 dreadnought nobody from us veterans needs, some cosmetics and finally some bug fixes which are fixing none of the mentioned issues. I have nothing against you Devs, but this patch is a big dissapointment.

-Enterprisehttp://i.imgur.com/iWKad22.jpg

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

March 23, 2017, 11:38 a.m.

Updated //
March 23, 2017, 12:01 p.m.

i agree with this!

DN makes bugfixes with fixes no on cares (like the audio if you death)!

The Balance and Fixes they need are:

Ballista, Jutland, "Potato overpower heal", Matchmaking, Lags and FPS (if Harwich is in the Team or on Enemy side)!

If they fix this BIG thinks the Community will be happy!

But this is a joke!

The new Map looks great, this is a point i have to say because the other thinks are not sooooo importent in a "TECHNICAL BETA"!!!!!!

PLEASE get an Ear on your Community because if you ignore this it could happen that many Player will leave you!

And in my Opinion "THIS GAME HAS A LOT OF POTENTIAL"!!!! But without Players it will Fall like a Rock of the Sky

The community should not be afraid of the developers-
The developers should be afraid of their community.

March 23, 2017, 12:10 p.m.

And since players are unable to improve the game - we will whine and post suggestions and feedback here.

Current situation is that devs are NOT transparent at all - we CANT SEE - are there anything going on around most common problems (ships/modules/MM, look above).

Community simply have no idea - was their any effect with our feedback - like talking with the wall.
Ok, sometimes we get a response, even a dialog can happen after suggestion submission (mapbuilding is a different story though).

What I want - "WE are working on THIS and THIS, release planned - Time, current screenshot/logic HERE, discussion HERE" - so players can see that there is progress, that problem being solved, and if something dreadful starts happening - massive shout "WTF are you doing?!" will save dev team from fail.

What I have now - small rotten carcass of hope that Dreadnought will survive.

And IMO - playerbase is decreasing right now, people get tired of waiting for something that will never come.

The best defence against logic is madness!

March 23, 2017, 12:20 p.m.

Yes, the Patch is really a bit dissapointing. The real problems ingame are actually the count of players, the Matchmaking and the Buggy ships, like Ballista(just one shot) and Palos(the buggy Beam) and that are no EU Servers are availabel.

Then the time of maintenace for the Patch, guys 8hours?Really? For one simple Patch on the best time in europe.

March 23, 2017, 2:31 p.m.

Agreed I was hoping for more bug fixes. New map is nice but doesn't help the fact that some ships are flat out broken and not playable ( Jutland, dola, ballista). We also need to address tanking ribbons as being a tank almost always guarantees you a slot on the bottom of the scoreboard. You should be rewarded for performing your role in the game you tank you get points for taking damage and gathering aggro away from your team. Healers get a insane amount of points for healing why not tanks?

March 23, 2017, 2:35 p.m.

Interestingly those patches happen always at a good daytime for 'murican side of the world.
Vice-versa Europeans returning from work and wanting to play are getting their prime-time stolen.
The EliteStatus is still running.

If you copy the WoT system, copy the GOOD things too: they always grant every EliteStatus-owner a day or two (depending on off-time) as a compensation.

March 23, 2017, 3:55 p.m.

Yep. And there's so much low hanging fruit to fix.

Even just making it so we can equip hero cosmetics on lower tier ships.

Map looks great, but the rest of this is dismal. The hero ship would be fun, except hero ships suck. If I were into stock ships I can't customize, I wouldn't be playing dreadnought.

March 23, 2017, 10:29 p.m.

. . . Did I read this insanity correctly? They released a PURGE RAMMER... Without first fixing purge ram?

I don't even.. Shock, disbelief, and earnest rage are words I'd use to describe this.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.