FORUMS

Why am I having to reset my password?

Posted: //
March 25, 2017, 12:41 a.m.

As the title suggests, why am I having to reset my password to play this game. Again. FOR THE 3RD TIME!?!

This is now the 3rd time since i've installed the game, that i've had to reset my password. Is there a bit of security issue with the system? Or is this simply yet another issue with the launcher? Need some transparency and resolution to this issue...

"You don't mind that I overclocked the ship's modules, right? I mean, it's not like they've caught on fire..."

March 25, 2017, 1:13 p.m.

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with that. If you are using the copy and paste feature, please type the password in directly. If you inadvertently leave a space in the password field, it will reject the pass.

if the issues persists, please reach out to our Customer Support Team for assistance.

March 26, 2017, 2:14 a.m.

It's not a copy/paste issue. Yes, i've reached out to customer support about it. They're saying browser issue, but it starts in the game launcher itself... /sigh

"You don't mind that I overclocked the ship's modules, right? I mean, it's not like they've caught on fire..."

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.