FORUMS

Dev Live Stream (4/16) Recap

Posted: //
April 18, 2015, 11:40 a.m.

Nyanko#3267 posted (#post-2310)

About the reticle, it appears it checks if you are actually gonna hit the target rather than showing you are pointing at it. Cause several times in the video, it was showing red even though it was ahead of the ship. Or maybe is it just lagging?

If it's the latter it's fine cause I wouldn't want the reticle to guess for me when I am trying to aim properly according to the tragectory of my target. I prefer to be the one guessing right, it's more rewarding.

Yes, the second reticule tells you where your guns are pointing relevant to the camera. It helps tremendously when targeting ships at close range.
The color on the reticule indicates the weapon's effective range. Red for maximum and yellow for minimum. If it's uncolored then the weapon is either out of range or not targeting an enemy ship.

Nathan "nwood" Wood
Senior Level Designer, YAGER

April 18, 2015, 12:21 p.m.

Darzok#8593 posted (#post-2353)

It was great i wish i could of seen on twitch to watch it live to ask questions but there will be more.

Oh, do not worry about that: they were pretty lip-tighted ^^'''

April 18, 2015, 11:21 p.m.

Updated //
April 18, 2015, 11:24 p.m.

Thank you Chip!Btw i noticed a gun,which was used in this video on medium dreadnought ( 0:40 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j3MYaX9y-8 ),do we know any info about that?Later on in the same video ( 2:01 ) its shown as a close range gun cause the projectiles make somekind of triangle after some distance,is that "Q" weapon?

"The First Of His Name"

April 18, 2015, 11:52 p.m.

Updated //
April 18, 2015, 11:54 p.m.

Odinous#5262 posted (#post-2377)

Thank you Chip!Btw i noticed a gun,which was used in this video on medium dreadnought ( 0:40 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j3MYaX9y-8 ),do we know any info about that?Later on in the same video ( 2:01 ) its shown as a close range gun cause the projectiles make somekind of triangle after some distance,is that "Q" weapon?

That my friend is the Heavy Plasma Cannon, it is the primary weapon of the Zmey Dreadnought as seen in the picture below. Right click and open image in new tab for full resolution.

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

April 19, 2015, 9:27 a.m.

Once again,thanks for the quick info :D

"The First Of His Name"

April 19, 2015, 4:17 p.m.

Dedadude#1215 posted (#post-2365)

Darzok#8593 posted (#post-2353)

It was great i wish i could of seen on twitch to watch it live to ask questions but there will be more.

Oh, do not worry about that: they were pretty lip-tighted ^^'''

There was a few questions that did get an answer so it would of been worth trying.

If you got a problem use Dakka if you still got a problem you just did not use enough Dakka.

May 25, 2015, 8 a.m.

A month later they were no more Dev streams the question is: Is that a good or a bad sign?

Ich möchte eine Deutsche Dreadnaought community starten schick mir ne PM und ich liefer zum Betastart ein TS.

May 25, 2015, 8:32 a.m.

I would have positive thinking say good. We know from this thread that the devs are hard at work fixing bugs and implementing features so it's better that they focus on getting everything done than a live stream.

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

May 25, 2015, 5:12 p.m.

Chipinators#8309 posted (#post-3099)

I would have positive thinking say good. We know from this thread that the devs are hard at work fixing bugs and implementing features so it's better that they focus on getting everything done than a live stream.

Agree.
Developing a game AND keep fans update is a lot of work.

June 22, 2015, 7:55 a.m.

Updated //
June 22, 2015, 7:57 a.m.

can you make one more recap for the next stream?it will be awesome :)

Dreadnought Wikia

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.