FORUMS

A long time no see report on the game

Posted: //
March 26, 2017, 11 a.m.

Hello captains,

it had been months since I had played Dreadnought the last time and I must say I am impressed by the improvements that have been made.

The progression system is much better than when I left it (right after 2.0 was launched).

The lag is almost entirely gone. It used to be a big problem for me before. Now I can enjoy the graphics and the visuals without getting FPS drops all over the place.

The new maps are gorgeous.

The community is still nice and respectful which is a much better atmosphere than a recent multiplayer online game I won't name here I started to play recently (and uninstalled as a matter of fact).

The overall experience is pretty enjoyable so kudos to Yager, you are going to the right direction with this game.

March 26, 2017, 1:16 p.m.

Updated //
March 26, 2017, 1:26 p.m.

Welcome back! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the Teams hard work!

March 27, 2017, 9:02 a.m.

Updated //
March 28, 2017, 12:19 p.m.

Saluzar#3267 posted (#post-114999)

Hello captains,

it had been months since I had played Dreadnought the last time and I must say I am impressed by the improvements that have been made.

The progression system is much better than when I left it (right after 2.0 was launched).

The lag is almost entirely gone. It used to be a big problem for me before. Now I can enjoy the graphics and the visuals without getting FPS drops all over the place.

The new maps are gorgeous.

The community is still nice and respectful which is a much better atmosphere than a recent multiplayer online game I won't name here I started to play recently (and uninstalled as a matter of fact).

The overall experience is pretty enjoyable so kudos to Yager, you are going to the right direction with this game.

How many Gp did they give you to post that?

-----Tier 5 Ohkta Pilot-----Tier 5 Invictus Pilot-----Tier 5 Athos Pilot-----
-------------------------Fully Researched Tier 4 Fleet------------------------
-------------------What the @#$% are you talking about?----------------

March 27, 2017, 9:07 a.m.

ahahahah I thought the same thing xD or it is a Dev account smile

Forged in Apulia.

March 27, 2017, 9:15 a.m.

Updated //
March 27, 2017, 9:18 a.m.

Sersen#7715 posted (#post-115132)

ahahahah I thought the same thing xD or it is a Dev account smile

If it is not a developer account, I bet he can barely breath at this point from all the shlt on his nose.

-----Tier 5 Ohkta Pilot-----Tier 5 Invictus Pilot-----Tier 5 Athos Pilot-----
-------------------------Fully Researched Tier 4 Fleet------------------------
-------------------What the @#$% are you talking about?----------------

March 28, 2017, 4:06 a.m.

Updated //
March 28, 2017, 4:07 a.m.

I am talking about my experience as it is since I came back.

If you guys are so cynical about this game, you should simply play something else maybe.

I just uninstalled another multiplayer game which I paid 89$ and it turned out to be real messy and bad altogether (p2p connection for an online fighting game, seriously... I am not even talking about matchmaking, cause there it's just super bad!)

Dreadnought is such an awesome stable game in comparison. And it's free.

March 28, 2017, 10:27 a.m.

Saluzar#3267 posted (#post-115229)

If you guys are so cynical about this game, you should simply play something else maybe.

I just uninstalled another multiplayer game which I paid 89$ and it turned out to be real messy and bad altogether (p2p connection for an online fighting game, seriously... I am not even talking about matchmaking, cause there it's just super bad!)

You haven't played much Veteran yet have you? The game's a mess right now. but the experience for most players boils down to this: spend 20 minutes in que to play a 20 minute game which will consist of getting obliterated by players in ships with far and away better stats. Then get slammed with maintenance costs eliminating the ability to even inch along on already poor match-loss earnings. (because it's pretty easy to make negative money). I would know, i'm one of guys in the far and away better ships.

-Citizen Soldier -"Do not bring forth an argument that can be disproved with a 10 minute google search."

March 28, 2017, 11:21 a.m.

Updated //
March 28, 2017, 11:23 a.m.

Lincrono#9039 posted (#post-115273)

You haven't played much Veteran yet have you?

I have,yet i earn points even with T3s(so not only T4s earn points,everything depends on how you play),and never waited 20 mins for a queue on different times a day(exaggerate a bit there?).
Why there is always people trying to change someones positive opinion on the game?

"The First Of His Name"

March 28, 2017, 3:09 p.m.

Odin#5262 posted (#post-115285)

Why there is always people trying to change someones positive opinion on the game?

Because cynicism has been the hip and trendy social aspiration for quite some time now.. despite its unconstructive and self-defeating nature.

March 28, 2017, 9:35 p.m.

Odin#5262 posted (#post-115285)

Lincrono#9039 posted (#post-115273)

You haven't played much Veteran yet have you?

I have,yet i earn points even with T3s(so not only T4s earn points,everything depends on how you play),and never waited 20 mins for a queue on different times a day(exaggerate a bit there?).

Odin, you and I are EASLILY in the top 10% of players if not the top 5% of players. Judging the experiences of everyone else off our, demonstrably better, experience is selfish and shortsighted in the extreme. Everyone running around winning 6+ out of every 10 games AND coming out top 3 in the game 50% of the time a loss is incurred is literally impossible. I write from the perspective of all those other players who are the average, stuck paying through the nose in maintenance, and taking the brunt of the seal-clubbing cuz guess what? This game can't survive with the few hundred who manage to 'git gud'

-Citizen Soldier -"Do not bring forth an argument that can be disproved with a 10 minute google search."

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.