FORUMS

STOP STEALING OUR CREDITS

Posted: //
March 27, 2017, 12:06 p.m.

Updated //
March 27, 2017, 12:10 p.m.

This game must be quite the joke at the publishers office. This game is so bugged out right now its not even funny.

Whats the deal with infinite loading upon getting a match? Stupid game just stalls out and you have to kill the task and re-launch with full maintenance ready to be paid. I'm about 30,000 down from that and at least 600,000 down from before with no compensation.

Lucky for me I rarely pay maintenance as I almost always score top 3 but for the little guys this has to be killing them in maintenance fees, on top of the already ridiculous cost of maintenance to begin with.

I use to just buy the credits for whatever I wanted but haven't done that in over a month. Between the poor design and power tripping mods, they won't see anymore money coming from my way.

What a joke of a failure we have here.

(Hows that Timo? Or is this warning 3?)

By the way I don't know what you guys did in the last patch but the graphics are more distorted now then they was to begin with. Look at the avatars faces and you will see exactly what I am talking about. Only if you was running Epic to begin with though.

-----Tier 5 Ohkta Pilot-----Tier 5 Invictus Pilot-----Tier 5 Athos Pilot-----
-------------------------Fully Researched Tier 4 Fleet------------------------
-------------------What the @#$% are you talking about?----------------

March 27, 2017, 12:37 p.m.

Yes, the new Patch has bring a lot of stability issues (maintenance for nothing, force warp bug, some players has crashes) .

Then the horribel Soundbugs, you need nerv of steels to hang long in the hangar with this terribel healer sound in the background. It makes me crazy.

March 29, 2017, 5:52 p.m.

Maintenance is GARBAGE. What a stupid, stupid concept. If you want me to pay X credits to play a match to force me to spend more money on the game, then be honest about it. This shady, underhanded practice just makes what should be an AWESOME game a frustrating waste of time.

March 30, 2017, 3:35 p.m.

There is a re

March 30, 2017, 4:22 p.m.

you better pay attention, I've been noticing even when I rank top3 I still end up paying! It's extremely frustrating!

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.