FORUMS

Maintenance Costs Table

Posted: //
April 3, 2017, 1:31 p.m.

Updated //
April 21, 2017, 6:02 p.m.

I noticed a weird thing with maintenance, padding a fleet with lower tiered ships reduces costs. Even if the total number of ships is higher.

So, with match making times being what they are, I decided to explore it.

The spreadsheet is a work in progress, and if anyone with a full fleet of Tier 4+ ships wants to contribute data, that'd be awesome (because I only have 3 Tier 4s right now and my ability to finish data collection is limited).

-> Tests I cannot complete at this time:

• Tests requiring 5 T4 ships

• Tests requiring any T5 ships

EDIT: And, as pointed out below, this table will likely not be 100% accurate. I can pretty much only report what I experience myself, and anecdotally there's more variation to this then I can fully capture here. Hopefully the table will be usable as a rough guide to improving your maintenance experience smile

Also, many thanks to everyone who inadvertently helps with this project by wrecking my various teams and I.

In the immortal words of Socrates: "I drank... What?"

April 3, 2017, 2:26 p.m.

Updated //
April 18, 2017, 7 p.m.

Current Maintenance Costs Table update (4/18/2017):

http://imgur.com/RHDUvyg

April 4, 2017, 2:08 a.m.

Very nice, good luck data hunting, keep up the good work

April 4, 2017, 3:11 a.m.

Thank you Zuroke, hopefully this little project will help players save some credits.

April 4, 2017, 4:46 a.m.

Interesting, but I highly doubt this is 100% accurate. Example: Same fleet, sometimes I pay 14xx maintenance and sometimes 13xx. Note: this is a rare occasion and I think it's bugged. However, this would make your findings unverifiable.

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

April 4, 2017, 12:43 p.m.

You are correct, an empty slot = highest tier ship in fleet, and the highest tier of the fleet gets emphasized. Summed up, dont have empty slots, and the moment you add a higher tier, the lower tiers have a lot less impact.

Recruit Engineer

April 4, 2017, 2:28 p.m.

Thanks for posting this MasterFALE. I never knew that there was so much variation to maintenance costs. I'm going to experiment with this myself now.

-N03

April 4, 2017, 9:39 p.m.

Ok, I just tried adding a T2 + T4 and maintenance was 1250.... so not as bad as 1500 for a single T4 fleet. Nice. smile

April 5, 2017, 11:08 a.m.

I need to verify if there really is a 1000c discrepancy between a Vet fleet of 3T4s and a Legend fleet of 3T4s...

April 7, 2017, 3:03 a.m.

Been getting waffle stomped lately, on the bright side I've finished what data collection I can for the Veteran Fleet costs.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.