Hotfix 1.5.0a is an extension to the 1.5.0 Update that we released the week before last, that will change your everyday experience with Dreadnought in one major way - from now on you will be able to log into the game through the launcher.
This should make your daily login routine easier and allows us the flexibility to build more robust features into the launcher in the future.
- Tier-IV Purge Ram damage has been reduced from 12500 to 4000
- Tier-V Purge Ram damage has been reduced from 15000 to 5500
- Drain Pulse duration lengthened from 1.5 seconds to 10 seconds
- Drain Pulse cooldown lengthened from 5 seconds to 30 seconds
- Drain Pulse now appropriately matches its description
- Removed ‘Set as Flagship’ button while a new system is developed
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be unable to load into a second training match
- Fixed various crash issues relating to the Hangar
- Resolved several backend logging inconsistencies
- Removed the 'Bundles' errant UI element in the Market