FORUMS

Hard Nerf for Zaratan Hero Ship?

Posted: //
April 4, 2017, 1:59 p.m.

That Purge Ramming nerf hits hard or not? I dont own this ship but when i would be hard "unhappy".^^

/discuss

April 4, 2017, 2:28 p.m.

Purge Ram is one of the least damaging rams available. The goal with it is the ram the ship to purge them of their defenses and then open up with all the DPS you can pump out. At close range, this ship deals massive damage and coupled with the Purge Ram makes it even more deadly.

I however generally avoid cash ships due to the lack of customization. The Trident is a T4 Jutland variant with decent mods, but they usually can't stand up to my custom Jutland in a one on one battle.

"Captain! We're heavily damaged! Weapon systems are down and the hull is falling apart!, I recommend we-"

"Helmsman... Ramming Speed..."

April 4, 2017, 3:20 p.m.

It's not a hard nerf, it's merely being de-op'd.

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

April 4, 2017, 3:40 p.m.

Are they seriously nerfing it? Its not that op. Its what I'd expect from a T4 Oberon Destroyer...

"Captain! We're heavily damaged! Weapon systems are down and the hull is falling apart!, I recommend we-"

"Helmsman... Ramming Speed..."

April 4, 2017, 4:39 p.m.

This changes make the Zaratan useless and this for a Price from 4000GP.
This are balancing that nobody needs. The Zaratan was no problem for the actual balance and it is a hard nerf for all that buy this ship the last time.

April 4, 2017, 4:50 p.m.

A ship with a fighting chance; But alas, nothing is saved from the clutches of "balancing".

My condolences to those who wast... spent 4,000GP on it.

Hi kids,

Uncle Xtra is here for the beer

April 4, 2017, 4:54 p.m.

I can understood that the Drainpuls would nerf, the combination from disruptormissile and Drainpuls is really hard.
But the Purgeram?

April 4, 2017, 5:14 p.m.

Updated //
April 4, 2017, 5:15 p.m.

$30 for a ship and you are nerfing it ? How is this suppose to convince players to spend money in this game ?

April 4, 2017, 6:13 p.m.

Loomse#8866 posted (#post-116041)

$30 for a ship and you are nerfing it ? How is this suppose to convince players to spend money in this game ?

/signed

April 4, 2017, 6:15 p.m.

If a module is op it needs to get nerfed, if you want pay-2-win premium ships you are wrong here.

Recruit Engineer

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.