FORUMS

Purge Beam, Surge-&Draindrones still broken

Posted: //
April 8, 2017, 2:50 a.m.

They dont do what they are supposed to do.

• The Purge Beam still doenst do what it SHOULD do, and right now the user is more handicapped then its victim,much more.

• The Surge-&Draindrones dont do anything at all (besides from that funny ray they emit).

April 17, 2017, 12:23 a.m.

Can confirm on the purge beam. It very rarely drains target energy and doesn't seem to apply much slow. Additionally, the debuffs appear to drop off the enemy briefly before being reapplied - this may just be a visual thing though, it's hard to be sure. I've taken to using purge beam with the Tesla turrets on my Koschei, as it doesn't seem to do anything with the heal beam other than turn it white and make it visible when aiming at an enemy; does it need base damage to purge?

April 17, 2017, 5:18 a.m.

I was using the Surge drones the other night on my Aion and they seemed to be working? Had energy to engines and it didn't drop my bar at all, stayed at the % it was on.

May 17, 2018, 6:38 p.m.

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue with purge beam but im finding it doesnt always interrupt modules. Even with it showing they are debuffed Ill still have them activate modules on me.

The armor decrease works great but the module interruption seems to be like a 60/40 work vs not.

Example I just had a game where a vindicta was able to plasma ram me despite being purged. First time it happened I thought maybe I missed so I tried 7 more times to experiment only 2 out of the 7 did it shut it off or keep it from activating.

This same issue has happened using it on other ships like dreads which i find are sometimes able to still activate hardners or broadsides.

This is on Ps4 btw.

May 17, 2018, 6:43 p.m.

Purge Beam does not interrupt modules only prevents usage. No clue if thats intended or a bug. Might be there to balance it, since you could simply sweep across the whole enemy team and deactive all active mods without a lot of conterplay.

Recruit Engineer

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.