FORUMS

Can't select trident ship in hanger despite I own it.

Posted: //
April 8, 2017, 1:01 p.m.

Can someone help me, as I look in the market place I own it, but I am unable to select it into one of my hanger spots? Can anyone help.

April 8, 2017, 1:50 p.m.

Dizzdazz4#5981 posted (#post-116327)

Can someone help me, as I look in the market place I own it, but I am unable to select it into one of my hanger spots? Can anyone help.

You can only put it into the veteran and legendary fleets, which unlock after you got enough ships to use in them (two or three T2 or higher for veteran).

Recruit Engineer

April 10, 2017, 2:32 a.m.

Also, you can't change the composition of your fleet while your match making is running. This goes to both adding new ships and removing old ones. This is because your fleet's strength is part of the match making algorithm.

Nov. 30, 2019, 10:22 p.m.

IhavethesIhavethesameproblem what can I do I'm. stuck with one ship on the hangar.

Nov. 30, 2019, 10:30 p.m.

Updated //
Nov. 30, 2019, 10:35 p.m.

IhavethesIhavethesameproblem what can I do I'm. stuck with one ship on the hangar. It won't allow me too add.addanyships.

Dec. 7, 2019, 12:04 p.m.

DragonFly007810#6934 posted (#post-279746) said:

IhavethesIhavethesameproblem what can I do I'm. stuck with one ship on the hangar. It won't allow me too add.addanyships.

is if for the legendary fleet? T4s are strictly legendary fleet now; at the time of the original post they were part of the veteran fleet.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.